• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15202 hand stack

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Does anyone know if any TD sells these pre-modded without the pizza? I know about AMF and look for a cheaper option.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
Does anyone know if any TD sells these pre-modded without the pizza? I know about AMF and look for a cheaper option.
Nope have not heard of one, you would need to buy and ship directly (like to legend) or just find one modded M2M

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
The only reps without the pizza are the quartz models. JF, when they were still around, made a rep without the modded date change mechanism but it had the pizza hand base.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
The only reps without the pizza are the quartz models. JF, when they were still around, made a rep without the modded date change mechanism but it had the pizza hand base.

XF 15202 did not have the blatant pizza hands. They were discontinued though, or factory went out not sure which one. They can still be had m2m

woadieh

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/2/21
Modify modify modify... get rid of the pizza deck for sure.