• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 16202

silentcut

Known Member
28/6/23
Hawaii
Here you go mate, I'll take some outside shots shortly as well and post them below:

3R97E8.jpg

3R9vrR.jpg

3R9ueL.jpg

3R9MSQ.jpg

3R9NHK.jpg

3R9Ryv.jpg
edges on the bracelet look sharp. I just bought one also and the bracelet don't seem smooth and has a lot of sharp edges. Will post wrist shot soon

silentcut

Known Member
28/6/23
Hawaii
That's most likely. I'm okay with it though. I always wanted the ZF 15202 and this is just that with a slightly better looking backside. It's getting de-pizza'd as soon as it arrives. DP dial is neat looking but not quite accurate enough to be worth the expense.
i'm seeing this term a lot. What does de-pizza means?

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
edges on the bracelet look sharp. I just bought one also and the bracelet don't seem smooth and has a lot of sharp edges. Will post wrist shot soon
I've noticed that too. I was considering an upgrade from the BF 15202 , but now I'm considering if it's even worth it. The finishing is the whole reason for me considering the upgrade apart from it also being .5mm thinner. What do you think is it worth the upgrade?

Zees Watchdiary

Come on you Reds!
Gold Patron
2/1/22
i'm seeing this term a lot. What does de-pizza means?
Pizza is talking about the diameter of the hands base being large. De-pizza means reducing the diameter size by modding or (as we all wish) from the factory direct.

Arview

Looking Around
13/2/17
Just received my 16202 ZF. There movement appears to create a sound when moving the watch around. Is this common?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just received my 16202 ZF. There movement appears to create a sound when moving the watch around. Is this common?
It has been reported by many members that the Miyota 9015 can be noisy. I have a few of these movements and not have noticed this. But then again, I'm a bit hard of hearing due to listening to a lot of loud music in my youth :sneaky:. The noise issue can be fixed by a drop of oil, there are tutorials on how to do this in the forum, you'll just have to search for them. Best of luck.

Reactions: Lariram and Arview

wertman1

Horology Curious
23/10/09
I got a ZF 16202 RG. It’s such a beautiful watch. I have not had it replayed it nor do I think I will. It just looks absolutely stunning, especially outside. They did a great job.

Reactions: LeBron