• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You're not as anonymous as you think!

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
Good lord! Will not tolerate? Sounds like Uncle Adolf in 1933.

Wrong idea totally....think more like....SuperFriends....cause if your in it long enough, youll be calling for help.....and youll be glad they make these rules.

wdEHBAWgy0YSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Super_Friends.jpg

Ok Admin/mods....which ones are you ;)

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
I think that Wonder Woman would either be seanf or me. Seanf would probably be okay with any character, so long as he got to wear the tights.

GloStiX

Horology Curious
5/8/10
I totally support fair and just administration of a forum, as well as protecting us, the members, from scammers and trolls, but DAYUM--making pre-emptive threats of stalking and worse to members?

I mean thank you sir may I have another

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
I totally support fair and just administration of a forum, as well as protecting us, the members, from scammers and trolls, but DAYUM--making pre-emptive threats of stalking and worse to members?

I mean thank you sir may I have another

Trust me when I tell you that we don't have time to stalk everyone; just those who make it worth our while by scamming or cheating someone. I promise you that if you never fall into that category, you'll never have to worry about any of us looking over your shoulder.

Autobahn

21/10/10
AHW, You have such a delightful presence on the watch forum. Surely you must have a nice collection of reps. Please post them, no doubt the members here would be interested to see
your stuff. (watches)

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
If I was the victim of a dodgy sale, I'd be very happy to have these guys behind me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Since i already have my first and last name for all to see i have nothing to worry about.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
AHW, You have such a delightful presence on the watch forum. Surely you must have a nice collection of reps. Please post them, no doubt the members here would be interested to see
your stuff. (watches)
Hhhmmm... Seems like you have to remove letter "h" from your nick after this post...
:rofl:

DeeKa

Known Member
26/2/12
Hhhmmm... Seems like you have to remove letter "h" from your nick after this post...
:rofl:

He can't!
Otherwise his t-shirt wouldn't make any more sense...

"I survived the german Autobahn"

:lol1:

Dee

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
If only he knew how much work is needed behind the scenes. :facepalm:

And not a good move to mess with our den mum. :spank:

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
That is good news. I got scammed a few times but there is not too much we can do