• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You are welcome

bigwatchpilot

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/6/22
Well said. Been in the game for about 14 years mostly over at RG but it has been quiet over there the last few years and finding myself reading more here. Great place to hang out for sure...

Reactions: P..DR..D

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
The worst is when someone of long-standing good repute just disappears. I can’t recall who but I remember a few years ago a guy whom owed thousands in currency and product disappeared for months and months.

Thankfully (yet sadly) it was found that he had a major health issue and then everyone felt like shit for black balling him.

The funniest are when some guy makes his 11th post selling a “super franken” or at least trying to. Live the classic “friend, you can trust me friend.!”

CK13

Getting To Know The Place
4/4/19
Texas
Appreciate the thread, abide by this forum for all of us, we are all in the same goal regardless of what that may transpire.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
A great read not just for newbies but to all!

Wear all those timepieces mates and enjoy!

MisterN

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
29/11/17
EU
Everything you need to know as a forum noobie to become a repspert! Respect for the time you took to educate the basics! 👏

Last edited: