• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

yes, another Tudor Black Bay arrived :)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
co ax, did the case back seal look dry or oiled ? My case back is on too tight, but angus sent me the WR test in the QC and I have showered without fogging but would like to grease it up if it is dry

Definitely dry. No grease at all.

sent from my SM-T315

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
Congrats!!
if it becomes a catch and release in'm in europe and I'll be glad to buy this beauty :)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
vugybedy.jpg

?sent from somewhere?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice! I got mine yesterday! Enjoy!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I actually do love the quality. I took my bezel off and gave the bezel springs a lift. Now it's much better! Overall though, I'm pretty stoked!

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
I actually do love the quality. I took my bezel off and gave the bezel springs a lift. Now it's much better! Overall though, I'm pretty stoked!

Can you please measure the size of it over the lugs? 41cm without crown but what about the size over the lugs? Can't seem to find the size anywhere on the net

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
Anyone who complains about the quality of this rep is a neophyte.........or simply loves to complain. This is so good. I personally don't like Tudors but can appreciate a fantastically supirior replication when I see it.

Nice pick up P......but isn't that thing a little small for you? ;)

No question, it's a great looking rep with super build quality. I don't like to complain, but mine stopped already once- but seems to be running again.

Also, the lug edges are quite sharp. I'm thinking of sanding them down.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I keep looking at the GEN in person and not seeing any differences ( without an electron microscope). This is the bang for the buck of 2014.

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
there are sharp edges but I suspect the gen has similar edges right, I would suspect if edges are square and precise they will be sharp to oon the gen ? who knows

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The Gen has edges that are sharper than a Rolex Sub , but rounder than the rep. Hope that makes sense. My guess is with some wear , this will be a non issue. Remember , the GEN Tudor is not 904 SS like a Rolex Sub.

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
Such a beautiful watch. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered and payed for one from Ryan. Now the dreaded wait begins....

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
The Gen has edges that are sharper than a Rolex Sub , but rounder than the rep. Hope that makes sense. My guess is with some wear , this will be a non issue. Remember , the GEN Tudor is not 904 SS like a Rolex Sub.

That nails it beemer. I sanded down the edges with sandpaper (1.200). Gives the feel of gen as described. I had the gen in hands 10 days prior recieving the rep.

?sent from somewhere?

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
@rhaykal

Take off bracelet and leave it in babyoil bath for about a day. Clean with soap and warm water. Let dry. Clean with dry and soft cloth. Remount. Finished.

Oil drains out the dirt and makes the bracelet smoother overall plus nicer smell :)

?sent from somewhere?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I've got one on order for myself, will have to try this baby oil bath myself, then use the rest of the baby oil on the wife :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
I've got one on order for myself, will have to try this baby oil bath myself, then use the rest of the baby oil on the wife :hehehe:

:hehehe: sounds fun

?sent from somewhere?

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
a4yje9av.jpg

Kinky !!!! Gonna try it later the bb oil . Lol

Sent from my iPhone

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
baby oil uhh....something new to me!

amazing rep, right into the case back and the rotor!!

congrats Co-axial!!!
:cat:

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

See....the rep game is even good for the bedroom in the end..... :devilish: