• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yacht mater 126622-0002 Gen and VSF Comprehensive Comparison

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hi everyone, this is Steve, I'm back.

Last year, we did a comprehensive comparison for Yacht Master 126622-0002 between GEN and relica factories.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...ster-126622-0002-gen-clean-vr-gm-cs.10922859/ You can click this link to view more details. You friends must know how to choose this model before, the first choice should be clean Factory. The big factory VSF has also launched this model recently, so we have more choices of this model. After all, regardless of the details, the VS3235 movement exclusively enjoyed by VSF has always been a major advantage of its models. There are more choices, then the comparison is indispensable.

As you friends requested, this time we brings a high-definition view of VSF to make a comprehensive comparison with GEN, so without further ado, let's see the performance of this model from VSF.

f729ebed.jpg
8021db6a.jpg

Front Dial View

Since the picture of GEN was taken during previous comparison, and there is no GEN on hand currently, I can’t compare it with VSF now, so no more comments on the color of the dial.

What do you guys think of the color of VSF? Or if any guy has this GEN, you can post a photo for our reference. It would be better to shoot side by side with the VSF, haha, it seems that this work should be done by Steve, please forgive me for being lazy. Rather than being lazy, it is better to say stingy. After all, it would cost a certain amount of money each time during the process of buying GEN first and then selling it. It seems a bit off topic, back to the point, let’s continue the review.

fa7d6273.jpg
953ef782.jpg

Bezel Side View

In terms of the surface treatment of the bezel, VSF still performs very well, and the graininess presented is very similar to GEN.

a4312919.jpg

5a72e025.jpg
Teeth Side View

There is no difference with the shape of the teeth, the upper and lower sections are consistent with GEN, and the vertical brushed lines are also very obvious.

f77f5e43.jpg
243c62d9.jpg

Crystal Side View

It seems that VSF changed the crystal supplier of Yacht Master, referring to the comparison of other VSF models we have done in the past, we have noticed that the edge chamfering of the crystal used by VSF is not particularly obvious. This time the Yacht Master has a layered chamfering on the edge of Crystal.

2d2f18e6.jpg
de2984a0.jpg
b703b6dc.jpg
63515848.jpg
1ea51873.jpg
bfc58bb1.jpg

Bezel Digital Stick View

VSF does a good job for the digital shape of the bezel and the chamfering of the edges, both the outer edge and the inner edge are fully processed.

3ee34741.jpg
6199b0ca.jpg
Triangular Marker View

The position of the triangular marker is precisely controlled, and the sharp corners and edges are also chamfered and rounded. Compared with GEN, it can be said to be even better.

cb75123b.jpg
505a0c9f.jpg
23de3980.jpg

Stick Side View

No need to say more about the dial stick, VSF still maintains the high-quality style of the big factory, and the dial stick of the Yacht Master and the submariner are same, so naturally there will be no differences.

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
734f3c0d.jpg
24880d38.jpg
Luminous Fill View

The graininess presented by the luminous filling on the hands and stick is very obvious, which is also a basic operation. Some factories’ filling is very sooth, which is a bit unreasonable.

5f068c8f.jpg
3156f721.jpg
2b34fe2f.jpg
311a0ee1.jpg
57928eae.jpg

9f7fca9a.jpg

Mimeograph Front View

For the fullness and three-dimensional of the font, VSF can be said to be impeccable. It is a little regretful that the red YACHT-MASTER font is a little darker, Gen is fresh blood red, and VSF is more like dark red color after blood solidification, I don't know if my simile is accurate.

f3d8d1f5.jpg
a3186db9.jpg
1bb19555.jpg

Middle Axle View

The cylindrical part of the middle axle leakage is already very close to GEN, if the height can be increased a little, it will be more similar. In addition, the color of the second hand is also very good. Although the color difference still exists, it has reached the point where it can be ignored.

9e466a20.jpg
Calendar Window Side View

The cross-sectional shape of the window is consistent with GEN, and the excessive processing of the edge is also done synchronously, but it is not very obvious compared to GEN.

0f0fcff7.jpg
0f0ad7da.jpg

Calendar Font View

The centering of the font depends on QC, because even if it is the same batch of goods, the position of the displayed calendar will be shifted due to the slight deviation of the loading position of the date wheel. The VSF Yacht Master in this comparison is still very good.

0f8d255c.jpg
4e769bce.jpg
Rehaut View

Whether viewed from a distance or close up, the rehaut of VSF is still clear enough, and the shading carving is also very obvious.

c46e37de.jpg
66d009af.jpg
c911cab0.jpg

Crown Side View

No more comments about the crown, the shape and details are the same.

Last edited:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
5b9ed7d4.jpg
0f298bad.jpg

Case Side View

Just from the comparison view, the ending arc of the lug seems to be different from GEN. What do you think of the overall shape of the case?

a75e1c94.jpg
5f44fc61.jpg

Caseback View

The smooth chamfering of the teeth of the caseback is very sufficient, and the details of each position are very delicate, whether it is a brushed or frosted area.

14707b9f.jpg
531136af.jpg

Endlink Side View

The assembly position of VSF endlink is still very good, if the upper edge position is more closer, it will be perfect.

ed6efe22.jpg、
5cde8a07.jpg
82bd8bf8.jpg
e3a8603e.jpg
458d0c97.jpg
89603d1e.jpg
058f9a27.jpg
Bracelet Detail View

The overall engraving is relatively clear, and there will be a lack of depth, but this is also a common lack of other factories. The quality of the engraving cannot be intuitively reflected by naked eyes, so it seems that no need to care this.

a2d214ce.jpg
c0e77f19.jpg
Laser Marker and Luminous View

a558c4c9.jpg
97f023ec.jpg

Movement View

VSF is still equipped with its ace movement VS3235. The power reserve is up to nearly 70 hours, which has always been the advantage of this movement.

Well, this is today’s post, thank you guys for watching, if there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to do it complementary and comprehensive, welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replicas and GEN, which is for you guys to better choose your favorite replicas.

(Note: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the angle of the light. The details are mainly written in text. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large. You can download it and enlarge it for comparison.)

There is no perfect replica, only your favorite replica.

Thanks

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [email protected]

Wechat: The5711

Last edited:

raizer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/15
Always love reading these indept comparisons. At least for me I can say I learn a lot from them!

a27

8/6/23
Spain
Nice review, I've got the clean one, difficult to tell which is the closest to gen.

dk2852

2/2/22
VSF looks great to me! I'll be ordering one soon.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Only issue I really see is the sunburst and color are lacking. The rest of it is expected quality compared to gen.

Reactions: Lozza313 and dk2852

Sir_Maxelot

Horology Curious
17/11/22
The insert is a huge downside. The rest is good, but they really need to rework the insert :(

Kylix

Horology Curious
Patron
21/9/17
UAE
Thank you for the intricate review and attention to detail. These photos really help!

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Great rep of this watch, although I have to agree with @Sir_Maxelot the insert isn't any better than the Clean insert, possibly has less grainy features with the sandblast effect. Although comparred to what used to be available in rep-world for this model, this is an amazing rep.

BUBEST

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/21
Great rep of this watch, although I have to agree with @Sir_Maxelot the insert isn't any better than the Clean insert, possibly has less grainy features with the sandblast effect. Although comparred to what used to be available in rep-world for this model, this is an amazing rep.
I have seen some friends feedback that the edge of the clean bezel is easy to blacken after fingerprints, I do not know if it is a batch problem, or all

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Not my kind of watch... but once again, like so many times... I love those comparisons like many else do, and yours and your teams effort for this is huuuuuge! thanks!

a27

8/6/23
Spain
I have seen some friends feedback that the edge of the clean bezel is easy to blacken after fingerprints, I do not know if it is a batch problem, or all
I hace the clean and I have not seen that problem.

BUBEST

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/21
I hace the clean and I have not seen that problem.
How long have you had your Clean, if no such problems, I'm still torn between VSF and clean

a27

8/6/23
Spain
How long have you had your Clean, if no such problems, I'm still torn between VSF and clean
For one month. It’s true that when I got it I saw some very little dirt in the bezel, like it was a tad darker. It was only in the part of the bezel from 12:00 to 13:00. I rub it with fiber cloth and it disappeared.