• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yacht Master 226627 TW+ Factory

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Last observation on my TW+. I weighed mine after removing 3 links and it came in at 3.4 oz or 96.3 grams, which is right on par with the Gen weight of 100 grams
Did you have any issues with removing those links/screws? I’m curious if I should be prepared with a hairdryer, or even a titanium screwdriver.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Did you have any issues with removing those links/screws? I’m curious if I should be prepared with a hairdryer, or even a titanium screwdriver.
I would unironically deattach the bracelet and boil the whole thing in hot water for 10 minutes 🤷‍♂️

Reaps

25/9/22
Currently in a pickle, debating between this Yachtmaster and the new Clean Seadweller 43. Anyone with any insights please share them. Sigh

Reactions: GMTFanboy

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Currently in a pickle, debating between this Yachtmaster and the new Clean Seadweller 43. Anyone with any insights please share them. Sigh
Same boat here. The clean date window on the 126600 is so good compared to VSF. I may have to let go of my VSF.

Reaps

25/9/22
Same boat here. The clean date window on the 126600 is so good compared to VSF. I may have to let go of my VSF.
For me, I know it's stupid as fuck, but a functioning HEV made me want to get it. Ok never mind the fact I will never go saturation diving in my entire life, I don't even know a saturation diver (lol) but it's the niche/cool technology they went out of their way to replicate which made me lean heavily towards it.

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
For me, I know it's stupid as fuck, but a functioning HEV made me want to get it. Ok never mind the fact I will never go saturation diving in my entire life, I don't even know a saturation diver (lol) but it's the niche/cool technology they went out of their way to replicate which made me lean heavily towards it.
Yes sir! Same thing intrigued me! But I will say that I love the TW 226627 truly titanium. We’ll see however as I am currently awaiting QC pics on a 126660 Deep sea which has not been too promising. I may pivot to the yacht master.

• Love
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
Yes sir! Same thing intrigued me! But I will say that I love the TW 226627 truly titanium. We’ll see however as I am currently awaiting QC pics on a 126660 Deep sea which has not been too promising. I may pivot to the yacht master.
It seems the simple answer to our problems is to "get both" hahahah