• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
That’s why it is good to replace V2 with V1 dial.
Personally I like V1 dial as it has this deeper hue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackJaguar

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Somebody can tell us wich dial is more like gen? V1 or V2?

Thank you :)

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE

very difficult to say considering lightning is different on each photo.

From what i see here based on your photos, i would say none of them are genlike in term of color, BUT v1 seems closer to gen in term of texture (lume aside of course)...
Bear in mind that i am judging from the version i know, which is MK3.
The mk3 is greenish under the sunlight, and greyish under led light or cloudy light... may be from a certain angle and under certain lighting conditions yours could pass for gen colorwise but texture is different on the gen sample i have...

Sonofalich

James
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Honestly, who cares? The chances of you meeting one in the wild and doing a direct 1-1 comparison are slim - none.
The watch looks great, both mine and yours. It doesn't matter in the slightest what is more genlike because there are other flaws...

The central pinion is wrong on both, the screws are not white gold. The bezel polishing is not gen like. Nor are the side polishes, they're too short in some areas etc.

The fact is your watch looks great, be happy. I'm happy with mine, this constant battle for genlike I have more understanding with Rolex as there is a chance you will meet one in the wild. But with these AP 15202... just how many do you think exist in the real world? Most are safe queens.

Also AP are obscure to begin with.

Reactions: Akilles

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
15202IP coming soon !!
6618bc6c5036c9ecadd05b195895746c.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI MAX 3 en utilisant Tapatalk