• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WWF 18k Gold Rolex Daytona's

gambitxjs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/21
Yes it is made out of house from wwf but uses noob watch as base through noobfactories.com , if it is a scam its a bloody good one, if you go on there website they've got more collections than most dealers here (nearly 500) as ive been pushing the guy for the deal for a weeks but he could not fulfill due to factory close down and arrest up until this week (if it was a scam he would of taken my money weeks ago) , also im connected with the guy on wee chat and hes still posting there. I actually got the link off one of the posters on this forum, Finally the image above no one else uses on their website - they also have a lot more specific info about the watch than intime.

gambitxjs

24/4/21
Okay guys so my faith paid off and my Daytona Rainbow finally turned up about 3 weeks ago (we were waiting for the noob 3140 movement had to pay a bit extra to get hold of one in the end cost me about £1500) Now I know this is not everyones cup of tea but honestly I am so bloody happy with this watch. The level of detail is on a different level than pretty much any other replica ive ever seen and yes they are real diamonds and saphire baguets, I took the watch to a friend of my brother who runs a a swiss watch repair business trained at tag in switerzland so he know his shit, he was gobsmacked by the dial, he said they are real diamonds as at that size they dont hold real value and the cost are more in the labour cost for insertion. As you can see it is a 3140 noob movement- the hilarious bit was he had a genuine plain daytona in for a service so he put both watches on the time accuracy guage and mine had higher ampage than the original ie it was keeping better time!! He reckoned he could tell the difference in colour between mine being gold plated versus a solid original gold one ? but i was in Roled in Abu Dhabi last week and i couldnt tell compared to another rose gold watch. the photos do not do it any justice what so ever infact the colour of gradient baguets is pretty much better than most after market genuine daytonas who have had them customised. I only have one grime with the whole watch and that is the little baguet at No9 should be more pink than the yellowish colour it is ( maybe ill try and get it replaced if anyone can recommend someone) But honestly every watch shop Ive been in the staff are mezmorised and think its genuine (even Rolex, Ha Ha). Best £1500 I ever spent on a watch.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

That looks really good bro. People are paying $1K and much more for ANY 4130 Daytona rep now. Trusty is listing them for $1.2K ffs.

So I agree that's a real bargain for $1.5K and I could see grabbing one if I could trust a seller completely. The color gradients on the bezel stones are the best I've seen on a rep and the RG looks great. The dial is beautiful, any chance you can post a video so we can see how the subdials look in motion?

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Friend, where can i buy one? Thanks

gambitxjs

24/4/21
You need to set up a we chat account and connect to this user the person is called Peng and there collection is vast. Note it took 3 months as we were waiting for the 4130 movement due to the noob factory being busted but now apparently they can get hold of them - also this one kid better quality than wwf , ( note it has all the ultra tiny diamonds like original)

Reactions: KJ2020 and javicc