• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WWF 18k Gold Rolex Daytona's

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Perfect rep to wear while being called out (or worse, stabbed) on a saturday night.

Lol you can build a gen dial steel daytona for around 2k, no reason to spend that much for this soon-to-be-fading mess

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
I mean at the end of the day this is a rep of 300k plus watch. Not that i justify the crazy price but just putting that into context.

I understand that but at that price point, unless it's a tourbillon. I just can't justify the price. Now a two tone solid 10k or 14k gold center links, bezel, hands and dial markers with a superclone movement. That's a different story.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
That dial is absolutely stunning though.

Indeed, was just thinking about what other watch that dial could be used in, if it could be sourced separately. The subdial inlays are the best I've seen for this type of finish.

orangegrünlila

Known Member
1/12/18
EU
Not my cup of tea but you gotta admire the effort goinf into trying to rep this model. Also the watch weights around 186 grams.

186 grams? That‘s 20g more than a sub... I‘m very interested how the watch may feel in person with that little bit more weight... Dial looks very nice also. Replace the diamond bezel with a gen yellow gold bezel and that watch looks wayyyyy better

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: pistebasher

arshia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/13
186 grams? That‘s 20g more than a sub... I‘m very interested how the watch may feel in person with that little bit more weight... Dial looks very nice also. Replace the diamond bezel with a gen yellow gold bezel and that watch looks wayyyyy better

How do we know that this watch weighs 180g?

gambitxjs

24/4/21
Well Guys this my first post but ive jumped in balls deep and just ordered the rose gold daytona rainbow direct off noob, cost me an eye watering 18000 rmb = £1339 but you only live once , thats if it turns up in the post :)

Reactions: NinetyThree

gambitxjs

24/4/21
ps is dhl still the best way to recieve to uk or ems? kind regards Alex

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Well Guys this my first post but ive jumped in balls deep and just ordered the rose gold daytona rainbow direct off noob, cost me an eye watering 18000 rmb = £1339 but you only live once , thats if it turns up in the post :)

From which td/ site you have ordered? Noob factory is completely down because of the actual raids. And I think they are raided and will not come back so fast.

Or has your shop one pice in his stock?

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK

Please tell me you ordered this from a Trusted Dealer and not some noobrandomfakewebshop.com store? :confused:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Please tell me you ordered this from a Trusted Dealer and not some noobrandomfakewebshop.com store? :confused:

I think he got scammed with first post. I have heard nothing good in past about this noob site. In case that noob factory is closed actual I think the watch will never arrive.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The watch is not made by Noob anyway. It may be a base Noob but the mods are done by WWF. So it's possible that some dealers would have stock as this model is not very popular at least among our customer base. But noobfactories.com is not affiliated with Noob except that they may buy a lot from them, hike up the price and resell. Of course they are not a TD so getting what you order or getting anything at all is never guaranteed.

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/8022-...rs-sa4130.html

Last edited:
Reactions: ProGamer73061