• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

(Wrong) watch shipped without QC approval :(

simonepsp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/15
ok then : 305usd<i received>+ 45 shipping fee + 29 custom tax <as he said >=379usd + 4% paypal fee = 381usd . this right ?

ok, Hont.
Alternatively I think you can send me money with paypal "friend" payment.
So we can avoid other taxes :)

silvershark

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/6/12
I don't think the OP wanted refunding by PP in the first place. He asked to be refunded by WU, which if I am not mistaken is the method that he paid with. Which IMO isn't unreasonable. If the TD's can accept WU why shouldn't they refund by that method. The OP only wanted back exactly what he paid. Which again isn't unreasonable as he was sent the wrong watch to start with. But then Hont starts accusing him of trying to squeeze more out of him. Which I don't think is the case at all.

mr_hercules

15/3/15
This is very interesting. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that op made no errors at all. Protocol was not followed, and so op shouldn't be a penny out of pocket. I think so anyway...

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
Well Hont, WU is perfect.
you have my infos.

In one of your last messages you said:
so WU payment total will be: 379 USD

right?

after i checked ,really my problem ,my brother get the mistake watch not from FF ,so all risk i must take .
1st:I can send you the right watch
2nd:I can do refund you 379usd by western union or 395usd by paypal

sure your idea first .

really sorry this my problem

simonepsp

7/4/15
after i checked ,really my problem ,my brother get the mistake watch not from FF ,so all risk i must take .
1st:I can send you the right watch
2nd:I can do refund you 379usd by western union or 395usd by paypal

sure your idea first .

really sorry this my problem

Ok Hont. I'm happy we reached a solution.
I prefer 395 USD refund via paypal. So I don't have to go to a WU office to pick up money :)

Thanks.

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
Ok refund done from my friend ,please check and let me know.really sorry my problem !

mr_hercules

15/3/15
Awesome result, good man Hont, justice done. Makes me more confident dealing with tds well done guys

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hey guys ,if any problem you can send email to me ,If it is my mistake I will be responsible ?Thank you for your trust