• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots: Oct 31 - Nov 6 2016

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
e8f4dd95d8d669fbd9f59432a5e8bb7a.jpg
beer brunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louevans911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/10/16
Really like those pumpkins gotta look into one for me
very nice

D

d4m.test

AT LAST!!! PB is finally back up!! NOW I can post Friday's wristies today, on Saturday. For Friday, the usual "two-fer:" main watch, the Breitling SO Heritage on Shark bracelet (secured from a kindly mate), and the Friday-at-the-gym rep watch: old 46mm Bell&Ross BR01-92 I secured from a mate somewhere a long while ago. Yes, it's a fantasy but who cares? 99.99% of the civilians OUT THERE won't have a clue; besides, I wear it for myself: really looks neat on my wrist. Oh, BTW: the B&R is the watch of the day for today, Saturday. dave:

BELL&ROSS:

D

d4m.test

WELCOME BACK, E.! Missed your posts and pics!! Very beautiful Pam on your wrist. Oh, BTW: The Rolex Submariner Tee Shirts and Rolex hat are a big hit among some of my friends who are away of my watch addiction. Again, my friend, many thanks.

dave

26d344c16476434fd3aa9cd9e8b3816a.jpg

New acquisition :)

elchino

Renowned Member
9/11/14
WELCOME BACK, E.! Missed your posts and pics!! Very beautiful Pam on your wrist. Oh, BTW: The Rolex Submariner Tee Shirts and Rolex hat are a big hit among some of my friends who are away of my watch addiction. Again, my friend, many thanks.

dave

Hey Dave, my friend! It's good to hear from you!
I had some problems in the past months but i'm happy to be here again.

I'm glad that you're still enjoying your t-shirts!
You don't have to thank Dave, it's my pleasure!Anytime you need it Dave you know I'm here to help.
My best regards.