• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots: Oct 31 - Nov 6 2016

D

d4m.test

^^ @sasa408, I think that GMT and your linen dial are my two favorites in your awesome, vast collection... just stunning!

I second Minty's observation, S. You have some of the most attractive watches around, and the pics are always stunning. Congrats!

dave

D

d4m.test

WELCOME to the Forum, W. Indeed, you WILL learn a lot from the fantastic members that compose RWI. Enjoy, and we'll be looking forward to more pics as your collection grows.

dave

Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to say what a great forum. Lots of fantastic info, so thanks to all the posters. I'm now the proud owner of a Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" A2836 V5

6HKwPYf.jpg

D

d4m.test

Yes Dave I'm very lucky to have so many nice locations to ride to within close proximity to my place and lots of them have nice coffee available so a quick coffee usualy entails an hours ride through some great countryside and end up at one of many such scenic locations.:thumbup:

I forgot you're a biker, S. As a former rider who rode for 40 years before a brain tumor ended my riding, ENJOY each and every ride, my friend; and just keep yourself safe while riding. I've discovered over the years of riding that one becomes a small "target" and four wheelers especially do NOT SEE you. I envy you very much, so have great rides for me, too.

dave

D

d4m.test

HI, Gang!

Can't post wristies tonight, as Photobucket is down -- again. I'll try tomorrow.

dave