• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WOW Diver V5 .. is gen

AP Boy

Known Member
28/6/13
Here are mine..I accepted great bezel alignment an recessed screws. Does the font on bezel look thinner then everyone was talking about and for the datewheel font, do some have a more pronounced flair off the top of the 1's from model to model or the # to # like on the 13?
Diver3_zpsae7a4e93.jpg

Diver2_zps624c67fc.jpg

Diver1_zpsbcc53577.jpg

Diver4_zps65f6d8fd.jpg

Xtian

Renowned Member
13/4/12
The 50 on the inner bezel looks a slight thinner than most I've seen. The numbers on the date wheel looks fine. Great watch overall. Congrats!

AP Boy

Known Member
28/6/13
I was referring the 13 on this gen diver (notice flair on tip on 1) to the 13 on mine Are they different from one Gen diver to another? Or is this just what you get in a rep...I don't think I have read this discussion before.

Diver13_zps7aa96199.jpg

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
I was referring the 13 on this gen diver (notice flair on tip on 1) to the 13 on mine Are they different from one Gen diver to another? Or is this just what you get in a rep...I doint think I have read this discussion before.

Diver13_zps7aa96199.jpg

What version is this?

Sent from my IWC 3777 using a gappy SEL

eudora12

26/2/12
audemars-piguet-ro-offshore-diver-15703-355x620.jpg

Seems like the "1" on the datewheel numbers don't have the horizontal part.
Maybe there were different production lines of the gen

c888

10/3/12
hmm, so is that flared 1, an update on the gen diver or a variation on production lines? Think its more of an update.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Here are mine..I accepted great bezel alignment an recessed screws. Does the font on bezel look thinner then everyone was talking about and for the datewheel font, do some have a more pronounced flair off the top of the 1's from model to model or the # to # like on the 13?
Diver3_zpsae7a4e93.jpg

Diver2_zps624c67fc.jpg

Diver1_zpsbcc53577.jpg

Diver4_zps65f6d8fd.jpg

Which TD u buy from? :)
This shit is the best i have ever seen, in my case its very gen like.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
yeah look at those bezel screws. that is amazing.

too bad v5 inner bezel font still sucks

AP Boy

Known Member
28/6/13
Thanks for the replays guys (especially datewheel cutaway). As all my previous TD purchases this one is from Ryan at Intime as well...really reliable seller who put in time to source me another winner.

aussieboy

Horology Curious
18/12/10
Hi guys,

im really interesting in getting this watch.

I note that several of you have dealt with this guy "Ryan" ?

How can i get in touch with him?

Do I just purchase the watch through InTime and then he sends the QC pics before i accept? Or is he a forum member that i can PM etc?

Thanks for helping.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Ryan is intimewatches and he has his own dealer section on the forum, yes just order from his web site as you posted and you will receive Qc pics to approve

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

aussieboy

Horology Curious
18/12/10
Thanks for the reply mate.

Out of curiosity, is there a separate thread dedicated for QC pics or is it reasonable to post the pics in here to get some helpful members to help approve them for me? Just don't want to spam the thread if it's frowned upon.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Thanks for the reply mate.

Out of curiosity, is there a separate thread dedicated for QC pics or is it reasonable to post the pics in here to get some helpful members to help approve them for me? Just don't want to spam the thread if it's frowned upon.

If your concerned about something on the watch then post a pic to ask the question, do some research hundreds of pics and threads in the ap section on the diver, just posting pics and asking "what you think any flaws" isn't the purpose of Qc pics and the thread will get closed.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Just ordered my v5!

I have a v3.5with a Swiss eta that I will be transplanting into my new v5 along with a Gen Strap and Buckle to put the cherry on top!

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
I was thinking to order it too, but does it worth ? I have 3.5 swiss eta that runs good looks good and reading this thread really can't decide if it worths the change.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I was thinking to order it too, but does it worth ? I have 3.5 swiss eta that runs good looks good and reading this thread really can't decide if it worths the change.

We can't answer that for you. We post the pics, you make the decisions.