• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Worst Beer You've Ever Had!

TDFBluWaffle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/9/18
Munich
The “worst” were probably the non-alcoholic beers end of 90s/y2k, but lately I’ve been enjoying some low alcoholic wheat beers.

Also, never got used to the taste of kriek lambic beers… like the leffe ruby. Ugh. :sick:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I can't believe I drank Adelscott as a 16-year old. Tried once when I was older and almost puked instantly.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Dont know if THE worst, but certainly up there:
Smädný mnich
Starobrno
Adelskronen
Faxe

Not a fan or Krombacher either

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Any of the higher ABV Stouts. I'm not talking about 7% either. I'm talking about the ones that are like 18%, and taste like rubbing alcohol mixed with vomit. My buddy handed me some 18% Chocolate Stout, and I thought he was playing a joke on me.

This is coming from a guy who likes overproof liquer.

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Busch is not very enjoyable for us Americans... they're more so for parties and the beach when you need water to stay hydrated :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: flogtwo

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Noo.. real Italian Peroni? Or bottled somewhere else?

I had Peroni in Rome and it was outstanding
Thanks for defending Italian brewing tradition. With peroni it's like a lottery draw, sometimes you're lucky, many times not. I had a fair share of good ones, but so many average ones. And if it's not freezing cold it's really awful, regardless of the production batch. But you could say that of many other beers...

bangwang67

bang ❗️ bang 💥
Supporter
Certified
22/3/22
EU
Anyone had an Delirium Tremens? Yea tasted like bleach, hard pass lol
Dont know if THE worst, but certainly up there:
Smädný mnich
Starobrno
Adelskronen
Faxe

Not a fan or Krombacher either
Faxe is definitely bleach as well had one in Germany. One sip then I watered a nearby tree with it, hopefully the tree survived.