• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Work in progress for hulk!!!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Ok thank ! But the 28 is better than Noob ?

I ordered my dial by toro, I hope that it has taken the myota. A final question, cut it will not be complicated for my watchmaker ? how must be cut with a cutter?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

No the noob v7 dial is better than the bp 28 dial if that's what your assking

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Ok thank ! But the 28 is better than Noob ?

I ordered my dial by toro, I hope that it has taken the myota. A final question, cut it will not be complicated for my watchmaker ? how must be cut with a cutter?

What [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] said: The 2836 version is not better then noob v7. Bc the sunburst is to matte

If you told toro you want to order the bp miyota dial then I would think that is what you will get but when the QC comes you will be able to tell if it's the correct dial just by looking at the size. If there is a few mm of space between the minute lines and the edge of the dial it's miyota. If the minute lines go all the way to edge it's 2836.

This is not an easy mod to do so make sure your watch maker is very skilled and has a very steady hand because the dial is very delicate. The sunburst scratches very easily.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
What [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] said: The 2836 version is not better then noob v7. Bc the sunburst is to matte

If you told toro you want to order the bp miyota dial then I would think that is what you will get but when the QC comes you will be able to tell if it's the correct dial just by looking at the size. If there is a few mm of space between the minute lines and the edge of the dial it's miyota. If the minute lines go all the way to edge it's 2836.

This is not an easy mod to do so make sure your watch maker is very skilled and has a very steady hand because the dial is very delicate. The sunburst scratches very easily.

V7 and dial are already sent for over a week. No QC pic has been sent for Dial !!

Okay I remember to recognize if it is 2836 or MYOTA.

For myota, so it is a requirement to cut cut? Thank you

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
V7 and dial are already sent for over a week. No QC pic has been sent for Dial !!

Okay I remember to recognize if it is 2836 or MYOTA.

For myota, so it is a requirement to cut cut? Thank you

Yes required to cut feet and shave dial diameter

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
Mine is getting there. Dial has now been cut to fit the case :)

b71eb4c99f4b07a65401dc114a43f0cf.jpg

Here

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
No I didn't do it myself, My modder did it so I don't know what he used. But as [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] has said a dremel can do the job.

Oh ! A dremel !! Really [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] ?

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
I wouldn't attempt this unless you have a very steady hand!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Oh ! A dremel !! Really [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] ?

Bro are you an amazing watchmaker or modder.if your not don't attempt this lol. It's sooooo easy to scratch the dial.this job is for the best watchmakers with the correct tools

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
Bro are you an amazing watchmaker or modder.if your not don't attempt this lol. It's sooooo easy to scratch the dial.this job is for the best watchmakers with the correct tools

Ok it's for my watchmaker, I am not a modder lol ! Thank

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Ok it's for my watchmaker, I am not a modder lol ! Thank

Ok tell him to use a dremel and be careful. If you use sand paper by hand it would take along time to do I would think plus holding the dial can damage it

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
I also ordered me a miyota BP. then the pins do not fit the 2836?

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
I don't remember what mine had or the exact position of the feet but I do know my modder told me he had to cut them.