• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WMLTIME MR. LOONG - A THOROUGHLY BIASED AND WORTHLESS REVIEW BY A PAID GIMP

Robertrivers5

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/10/24
I also started contacting Mr. Loong after watching many YouTube videos and saying that Mr. Loong is very good,When it comes to purchasing luxury timepieces online, trust and reliability are crucial. After my experience with Mr. Loong from WMLTIME, I can confidently confirm that he is NOT a scammer, but a highly professional and trustworthy seller. Exceptional Communication Right from the start, Mr. Loong’s communication was excellent. He promptly responded to all my questions, thoroughly explaining every detail regarding the watches.

He provided a wealth of information to ensure that I was comfortable throughout the buying process. One of the standout aspects of his service was that he sent high-quality photos from all angles of each timepiece I inquired about, making sure that I was fully informed and confident in what I was purchasing. My Collection of Purchases Over time, I purchased a remarkable set of watches from Mr. Loong, and each transaction was flawless. The following are the timepieces I have personally acquired from him:

Mr. Loong will ship each watch with a box and papers together • Rolex Daytona black stainless steel • Rolex Daytona panda stainless steel • Rolex Submariner Hulk green • Rolex Batgirl GMT • Rolex Sprite GMT • Cartier Santos black • Cartier Santos blue face • Patek Philippe 5712 Every watch arrived exactly as described, in pristine condition, with all the necessary paperwork and packaging. These were not offerings or samples—these were my personal purchases, and each one was a smooth, trustworthy transaction. Mr. Loong truly has an eye for quality and delivers exactly what he promises.

The Transaction Process The buying process with Mr. Loong was simple, straightforward, and secure. I provided a detailed description of our communication, and we agreed on the payment method PayPal friends transfer and zelle transfer、Bank transfer,which was secure and efficient. After the transaction was completed, Mr. Loong followed up by requesting that I take photos of the Daytona and Submariner to ensure I had received my purchases and was satisfied with the condition. Addressing False Claims Unfortunately, there are individuals with malicious intent who have tried to tarnish Mr. Loong’s reputation.

I am writing this review not only to share my positive experience but to clear the air about these baseless claims. Having gone through multiple transactions with him, I can confidently say that Mr. Loong is a legitimate, honest, and trustworthy seller. Any accusations against him are completely unfounded and false. Writing this post is not a recommendation for everyone to purchase from Mr. Loong. I saw someone write that Mr. Loong is a scammer, and I just want to clarify this matter. Some people maliciously harm others, and I need to step forward and reveal the truth.

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Season 6 Ben GIF by Parks and Recreation

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
I have ask ChatGPT and this is the answer:

Yes, this passage does have the feel of a PR writing or a comprehensive testimonial, especially given its detailed and positive tone throughout. Some reasons it reads like a PR piece include:

1. Detailed and Structured Layout: The review provides specific sections covering communication, transaction process, and a list of luxury watches, adding clarity and making it easy to follow. PR writings and testimonials often break information into organized sections for easy reading.
  2. Highlighting Specific Positive Qualities: The writer emphasizes "Exceptional Communication," "trustworthy seller," and lists each step of the transaction, aiming to build credibility for the seller and instill confidence in potential buyers.
  3. Addressing Potential Criticisms: The section titled "Addressing False Claims" aims to counteract any negative reviews about Mr. Loong, which is common in PR content. PR pieces often address potential issues head-on to prevent or mitigate doubt.
  4. Emotional Appeal: By describing personal experiences and clarifying the author's motives (noting they wrote the review to clarify the truth, not necessarily to promote), the tone seeks to build trust, a common goal in PR pieces to align with reader sentiments.
In sum, the style, detailed structure, and positive tone strongly suggest a PR or testimonial intent. If you’re looking for this to appear more neutral, some suggestions might be shortening sections, removing the list of watches, and moderating the language to feel less like advocacy.

Robertrivers5

24/10/24
This review is entirely unpaid, and there’s no foul play involved. I’ve had great experiences in the past with MR L, and I can confidently say it’s my go-to source for watches.

I understand your frustration, but I’m here to share my positive experience to show that not everyone has had issues.

Once again, I’m writing this honestly and without any compensation.

Robertrivers5

24/10/24
I have ask ChatGPT and this is the answer:

Yes, this passage does have the feel of a PR writing or a comprehensive testimonial, especially given its detailed and positive tone throughout. Some reasons it reads like a PR piece include:

1. Detailed and Structured Layout: The review provides specific sections covering communication, transaction process, and a list of luxury watches, adding clarity and making it easy to follow. PR writings and testimonials often break information into organized sections for easy reading.
  2. Highlighting Specific Positive Qualities: The writer emphasizes "Exceptional Communication," "trustworthy seller," and lists each step of the transaction, aiming to build credibility for the seller and instill confidence in potential buyers.
  3. Addressing Potential Criticisms: The section titled "Addressing False Claims" aims to counteract any negative reviews about Mr. Loong, which is common in PR content. PR pieces often address potential issues head-on to prevent or mitigate doubt.
  4. Emotional Appeal: By describing personal experiences and clarifying the author's motives (noting they wrote the review to clarify the truth, not necessarily to promote), the tone seeks to build trust, a common goal in PR pieces to align with reader sentiments.
In sum, the style, detailed structure, and positive tone strongly suggest a PR or testimonial intent. If you’re looking for this to appear more neutral, some suggestions might be shortening sections, removing the list of watches, and moderating the language to feel less like advocacy.
Dude.. you need to just accept this is how I write.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Just accept my post and move on.
If what you’re doing is legit, why the need for my blessing?

And if you’re looking for approval just to prove you exist - sorry, but that’s a hard pass from me. Your PR writing still reads as advertising, and, to be honest, it’s not even good advertising. Good copy doesn’t scream for validation; it holds its own without leaving people feeling compelled to call it out.

Robertrivers5

24/10/24
If what you’re doing is legit, why the need for my blessing?

And if you’re looking for approval just to prove you exist - sorry, but that’s a hard pass from me. Your PR writing still reads as advertising, and, to be honest, it’s not even good advertising. Good copy doesn’t scream for validation; it holds its own without leaving people feeling compelled to call it out.
So you just bash people. I get it. Charming and cute. No I do not need your blessing. Just setting the word straight about a great supplier and making you people see YOU Yes YOU just bash anyone anywhere and anytime. You can call it a PR stunt and bash me for being a bot but the fact is people see you as the one who is negative. You scream negative. Anyway…. Validation isn’t what I’m looking for dude. I am setting the world apart from you and your personal issues to talk about a good supplier.