• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WMLTIME MR. LOONG - A THOROUGHLY BIASED AND WORTHLESS REVIEW BY A PAID GIMP

Storm.

King Trump 2024
Patron
Certified
14/2/20
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
asssfuckkkkk
Well Done Good Job GIF

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
So you just bash people. I get it. Charming and cute. No I do not need your blessing. Just setting the word straight about a great supplier and making you people see YOU Yes YOU just bash anyone anywhere and anytime. You can call it a PR stunt and bash me for being a bot but the fact is people see you as the one who is negative. You scream negative. Anyway…. Validation isn’t what I’m looking for dude. I am setting the world apart from you and your personal issues to talk about a good supplier.
Who TF is your dude? I don't know you at all so stop f**King dude me s hole.

You dude me from the very freaking beginning, if you ask what derails your motha effing stupid writing, your effing attitude is the main point.

Last edited:

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
So you just bash people. I get it. Charming and cute. No I do not need your blessing. Just setting the word straight about a great supplier and making you people see YOU Yes YOU just bash anyone anywhere and anytime. You can call it a PR stunt and bash me for being a bot but the fact is people see you as the one who is negative. You scream negative. Anyway…. Validation isn’t what I’m looking for dude. I am setting the world apart from you and your personal issues to talk about a good supplier.
We see a new member who joined yesterday and the first post you made is to shill this guy. I mean whatever or whoever you are, it just screams "shill", no matter WHAT you say.

Glad you found someone you can "trust" but the fact you don't state what factory these watches come from shows your woeful lack of experience in the replica game.

Good luck and enjoy your watches. But personally, I don't see why anyone should use this guy over a TD with forum backing. If you can't even state which factory these watches comes from - then you are getting mildly "ripped off" no matter what you say.