• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WMLTIME MR. LOONG - A THOROUGHLY BIASED AND WORTHLESS REVIEW BY A PAID GIMP

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
So you just bash people. I get it. Charming and cute. No I do not need your blessing. Just setting the word straight about a great supplier and making you people see YOU Yes YOU just bash anyone anywhere and anytime. You can call it a PR stunt and bash me for being a bot but the fact is people see you as the one who is negative. You scream negative. Anyway…. Validation isn’t what I’m looking for dude. I am setting the world apart from you and your personal issues to talk about a good supplier.

Think about it buddy.
By your clumsy first post and lousy follow up attitude, you actually damaged Mr Loong’s image on what’s probably the most influential platform for replicas.

I just hope for Mr Loong that he is not paying you indeed. 🤣

Hell Yeah Good Job GIF by Max

Cubby

11/4/24
Very happy to hear Mr Loongi is not a scammer, whoever he is. ( Is he a friend of Tony?) However as a community we have our own Trusted Dealers and it would be very unwise of any of use to start using people we don’t know. Our MODS work hard to provide us with trusted dealers so we can be assured we get what we paid for. I have no idea what prompted you to write that review , thank you for writing it, you can gauge from the replies how much use it has been to us.

Cubby

11/4/24
Conspiracy theory…..Robertrivers5 is actually Mr. Loong. I know it’s a long shot but I’ve got a feeling.
If you look at the posts closely you will see evidence the the OP is Chinese, I suspect the post has been translated by google or chat GTP. Very few people would write like that and a high possibility that the post is self promotion. Stay clear.

fnfalguy

Patron
Certified
22/2/24
It’s really a pity. Those imbecile fake reviews discourage honest feedback on non TD.

I have talked with some members who buy from nonTD and they choose to stay silent on such sources
You are 100% correct, there is a non-TD who is US based that I’ve purchased 5 or so watches and I thought about posting a review, but decided against it.

Reactions: Karbon74

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Tile changed as this is a review by the OP and can not be considered a guarantee that his transaction will form the basis for all future transactions with Mr Long.

A VSF that isn't a VSF and a Mr Long who assures the customer that it's possible to “adjust the glass calendar frame if not aligned”

1. that cyclops seems a little crooked.

• vsf-dj41-tt-ss-yg-qc-v0-26fnsyle39ab1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/14rucqa

football

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/10/24
Mr loong is not a scammer his really trustworthy real honest man and a fantastic business man his watches are the best replicas in the world and his communication with customers is excellent so is his services please people stop writing reviews that is completely lies about mr loong being a scammer I asure you his not a scammer........

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Mr loong is not a scammer his really trustworthy real honest man and a fantastic business man his watches are the best replicas in the world and his communication with customers is excellent so is his services please people stop writing reviews that is completely lies about mr loong being a scammer I asure you his not a scammer........

I believe you

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
How much I can trust a guy who doesn't know how to use punctuation? Your sentence is pretty looooooooooooooooooooooog, I give you that.

joshhb8282

Known Member
Supporter
3/5/24
New York
Oh hey Foooootball pics of your Mister Dong watch pls.

Storm is thirsty and would like some visuals

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT

joshhb8282

Known Member
Supporter
3/5/24
New York
Tile changed as this is a review by the OP and can not be considered a guarantee that his transaction will form the basis for all future transactions with Mr Long.

A VSF that isn't a VSF and a Mr Long who assures the customer that it's possible to “adjust the glass calendar frame if not aligned”

1. that cyclops seems a little crooked.

• vsf-dj41-tt-ss-yg-qc-v0-26fnsyle39ab1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/14rucqa
Looks like not a scammer to me.