• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did Andrew (trustytime) get banned?

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
Look the powers that be don't care for them here at RWI ,,that's all,, most of us has used them and they provide a decent service....there's no reason to get upset or personal about it....if you like them, use them...

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
thats fine with me ...however your say that "The root of it all go's way beyond any price fixing or "little white lies", and it's nothing that made it to print on any of the boards or ever will".....leaves alot to the imagination.....fair enough

you question was fair. You just have to imagine that like anything else, relationships are going to get formed/dissolved over a span of 10 years. Just like you formed a relationship with Josh, or like your forming a relationship here on this forum, so I hope this does not turn into a flame fest. Mich and you hug it out. And just tell steely to "stfu noob!" And put way too many smileys like a compulsive. :lol:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
you question was fair. You just have to imagine that like anything else, relationships are going to get formed/dissolved over a span of 10 years. Just like you formed a relationship with Josh, or like your forming a relationship here on this forum, so I hope this does not turn into a flame fest. Mich and you hug it out. And just tell steely to "stfu noob!" And put way too many smileys like a compulsive. :lol:

others-164.GIF

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
:lol:

how hard was it to stop at one smiley? :p4gtr:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
...they are either price fixers....and therefore not worthy .....or they are not.....make your mind up

Not only price fixers but more importantly an attempt at squeezing another TD that is on this forum, who incidentally might not currently be here if our owner was not looking out for us, and the cartel would have had their way...Everytime we get into these time warps I want to give a shout out to Klink, Daytona, Pugwash and Takashi...and Sub4Me too. Oh wait Sub is still here :p

I hate these threads, they make me feel old :cry:

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Not only price fixers but more importantly an attempt at squeezing another TD that is on this forum, who incidentally might not currently be here if our owner was not looking out for us, and the cartel would have had their way...Everytime we get into these time warps I want to give a shout out to Klink, Daytona, Pugwash and Takashi...and Sub4Me too. Oh wait Sub is still here :p

I hate these threads, they make me feel old :cry:

The other ones aren't all exactly angels either though Cy.. Some pretty dirty shit was done to Josh, too.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The other ones aren't all exactly angels either though Cy.. Some pretty dirty shit was done to Josh, too.

True enough, tis a dirty business. I guess it's best to forget the past and just keep moving forward.

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
True enough, tis a dirty business. I guess it's best to forget the past and just keep moving forward.

Good advice 'ol friend. Ignorance is bliss, for sure. As much or more so with the genuine watch companies.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
i know all those guys and wait...I was here too...Dil rocks. I miss ByTor and Pug

Hell before GTR too LOL

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
ohhhhh goddddd...jessusssss........( thats what i meant...before...if you have something to say on the subject...say it.....if not....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )

start your our own board, make your own decisions.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
You're kidding right?

Naturally you're entitled to that delusion opinion and I'm sorry to burst your bubble here but......PC and TT are Trusted Dealers there......nothing more, nothing less.

Shit.....the boss/Greg/et al strive to provide a site that makes it safer for us all purchase watches and these are the accusations that fly.....good on ya' mate.
you-fool-038.gif
[/QUOTe

so...if they try in this other forum to make purchase of watches safer, by your definition,, the people here by banning those 2 dealers deprive us of 2 very good TDs.....
...both cant be right.....they are either price fixers....and therefore not worthy .....or they are not.....make your mind up

we banned numerous guys that can provide good watches/potentially might have been a good TD. that's our decision and nothing you can do about it ;)

He's upset cos they sent him to the Gulag

too bad.

here's something to ease that butt sore

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Who cares if they are TDs here or not? No one is banning you from buying from them if thats what you want to do.