• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did Andrew (trustytime) get banned?

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
Ah bro..2006 was only 8 years ago...how old are you? Seems like forever but really not that long ago, unless your nineteen..lol

I'm mid twenties and my father is 50... hence me buying him a watch for his birthday!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Trusty won't screw you over so nothing to worry about. Like mentioned he's a dealer over at TBs site just not here.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
yea. ive had dealings with PC and TT.
i prefer TT honestly. andrew seems to be easier to deal with than joshua and has slightly better prices.

theyre not very accepting of QC rejection though and will try to argue their way out of it which can be frustrating.

they are trusted dealers over on RWG if youre a member there.

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
...trusted dealers on RWG ?...MOOOREEEE THAN THATTTTTT...they probably own the site ...or give free watches away to them...if you as much as make a tiny little bad comment about them you first get the "witty" ( my ass ) replies with no reference whatsoever about the subject of your criticism.....if you insist..then...well...you're banned........

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
...trusted dealers on RWG ?...MOOOREEEE THAN THATTTTTT...they probably own the site ...or give free watches away to them...if you as much as make a tiny little bad comment about them you first get the "witty" ( my ass ) replies with no reference whatsoever about the subject of your criticism.....if you insist..then...well...you're banned........

Hold on a second... Are you referring to RWG.biz or rwgforum.com ????

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

Your way confused. I used to be a mod over there. There's no great love for the twins and it's almost impossible to get banned. In fact, they just lately got re-instated as TD's, which was a complete surprise to me.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

You're kidding right?

Naturally you're entitled to that delusion opinion and I'm sorry to burst your bubble here but......PC and TT are Trusted Dealers there......nothing more, nothing less.

Shit.....the boss/Greg/et al strive to provide a site that makes it safer for us all purchase watches and these are the accusations that fly.....good on ya' mate.
you-fool-038.gif

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
ha ha ha ha...here we go........
....and by the way i have more important things to get upset about than a bloody forum friend

mitchbaria

15/10/12
You guys see right? Post count, next to nothing=knowledge level, Jedi master

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
You're kidding right?

Naturally you're entitled to that delusion opinion and I'm sorry to burst your bubble here but......PC and TT are Trusted Dealers there......nothing more, nothing less.

Shit.....the boss/Greg/et al strive to provide a site that makes it safer for us all purchase watches and these are the accusations that fly.....good on ya' mate.
you-fool-038.gif
[/QUOTe

so...if they try in this other forum to make purchase of watches safer, by your definition,, the people here by banning those 2 dealers deprive us of 2 very good TDs.....
...both cant be right.....they are either price fixers....and therefore not worthy .....or they are not.....make your mind up

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
You guys see right? Post count, next to nothing=knowledge level, Jedi master
ohhhhh goddddd...jessusssss........( thats what i meant...before...if you have something to say on the subject...say it.....if not....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07

Then you're sorely mistaken. That board has been around for years. PC and TT both have just recently been added back. That forum is the least moderated watch board on the internet, no one is "banning" anyone. Those comments mildly sound like rumblings in the past referring to repgeek not RWG.

There's nothing going on under the surface over there. Josh isn't giving anyone anything. He's not paying for the forum, he does not post or participate at all. Josh couldn't give a flying shit about the forums, he feels betrayed by a lot of the guys behind the scenes. The root of it all go's way beyond any price fixing or "little white lies", and it's nothing that made it to print on any of the boards or ever will.

The guys Greg/Col that run RWG.biz are good folks, it would be a shame to spread mis-information about good people. Josh is fast and has always had good communication and after sales support. He's just not here on RWI.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Keep barking big dog....your heading in the right direction...

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
thats fine with me ...however your say that "The root of it all go's way beyond any price fixing or "little white lies", and it's nothing that made it to print on any of the boards or ever will".....leaves alot to the imagination.....fair enough

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
get of my case mister theodore....where im heading is my bussines....ban me ..... whatever....jessus.......schoolyard stuff

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
so...if they try in this other forum to make purchase of watches safer, by your definition,, the people here by banning those 2 dealers deprive us of 2 very good TDs.....
...both cant be right.....they are either price fixers....and therefore not worthy .....or they are not.....make your mind up

These allegations were made and the resulting actions were taken a loooooonnng time ago mate.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
What's with all the pissy attitudes lately around here. Something in the water?