• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who makes BEST AP RO?

Homeplate

Horology Curious
27/2/24
i've been collecting rep Rolex, Panerai, IWC and few Omegas but i'm new to AP.
I did some research about best factories who make pretty good quality AP ROs.
I'm considering between 67651 33m black dial or 15450 with grey dial (concerning about the rotor plate quality though).
anyone has any suggestions? I'm currently looking at ZF and JJF.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
KAxpAp.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this message because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or due to one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in said section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all sticky threads in the new members area. They contain very important / essential information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / be allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, take a look again at this sticky:

And this one as well:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

Reactions: Feefo

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Reactions: Homeplate

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
I'm considering between 67651 33m black dial or 15450 with grey dial (concerning about the rotor plate quality though).

A known fact that @legend always imparts on people asking your question; if you want the best 1:1 RO, you can forget about JF, ZF, IPF, APSF, etc but check out those from the AP factory. Anything else and you're contending with some sort of flaw. There are limited number of dealers but if you know where to look you'll be rewarded with a timepiece that's hard to beat.

poor_mans_tudor

Horology Curious
26/12/23
After seeing a bunch of ROs over the years side by side my opinion was always that LB factory make the best ROs by a huge margin. Downside is that only few if any TDs have relationships so sourcing is difficult…

Reactions: Homeplate

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
After seeing a bunch of ROs over the years side by side my opinion was always that LB factory make the best ROs by a huge margin. Downside is that only few if any TDs have relationships so sourcing is difficult…
Interesting. I've never heard of the LB factory. Do you have any more information on them, such as pictures or links to dealers that sell their products? Thanks.