• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White HBB

konigwolf

10/2/08
Just saw this on silix's website would like your opinions never purchased from silix,Ive read he is a bit slow to dispatch orders
how would you rate him compared to josh and andrew?
its either the white hbb or 48mm admirals cup this month cant decide your thoughts would be great to help me decide.

http://www.silix-prime.com/images/upfile/hubs011-7.jpg

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Well that's a no brainer. I would go with Andrew before I'd go with silix. But I don't see Hublot on Andrews site anymore. I'm sure he still sells them though. you might want to PM him and ask. Maybe somone here knows if he has an alternate site.

konigwolf

10/2/08
id rather use andrew but silix is the only site ive seen the all white big bang on or is it called the "st moritz" on and now i see the 48mm hublot is available in june from josh's site any ideas what price! to many nice reps about.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
WOW i kinda like that all white HBB!!

I've ordered from Sillix a few times and never had any problems. Shipping times were the same as any other dealer.

dizz

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
looks good for the white ..but if i want to buy HBB i will buy the latest one ..the Black tempus limited edition ..thats look awesome..
but will never buy that watch because of the price like shit ... they are asking for 1k for that watch...wat a joke..i would rather buy a nice gen with that price...
this is a total ripoff and a SCAM price

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Yeah thats getting WAY up there for a rep... even with the "OEM" ceramic bezel... Even the black magic lite with ceramic and AR option from Angus is about.. $600? Why are these new ones a grand? Whats the difference? factory AR for $400 more?

I could never spend that much on a watch without a real swiss ETA7750 inside it.
Ive never seen one of these $1000 HBB reps but they must be pretty freekin sweet to justify that price.

dizz

konigwolf

10/2/08
the black tempus is the dogs but cant justify over $1000 but if they bring out a lite version now youre talking?

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
as A HBB fan ..way before..the Tempus edition look sweet n asesome...
but I think I can just have the PVD on the bezel rather then the ceramic..
who cares about theceramic..im not going to wear my watch everyday...only once a day lol n change to the new one .. :)

so I hope it will be availble around 300+
thats all it need

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
if you do have friends who actually

know and recognize HBB

you do no need a rep..

K

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I will pick the more expensive version... After having so many HBBs, I would say the best eye catcher is Rose Gold + Polished Ceramic Bezel + CF dial. Be it Tuiga or non Tuiga version, they are the best one around.

Forget the white... I think... just I think it's a little bit too "white" :p

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
you wouldnt wanna be messing around in the mud or playing in the grass with this watch on. It would get dirty fast.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
It is an eye catcher but like the mellow yellow version its just a bit too gay for me? Not that that's a bad thing just not my thing.

Sean K

kiki

Known Member
19/4/07
I get white HBB for my wife. It is very hard to keep it clean:)

But it is great watch for women... not for man... trust me:)

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
My favorite is the mellow yellow,this one is my least favorite....no comparison.... :|

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
i need some help finding this watch, anybody? nobody has it posted on their websites

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
takashi said:
I will pick the more expensive version... After having so many HBBs, I would say the best eye catcher is Rose Gold + Polished Ceramic Bezel + CF dial. Be it Tuiga or non Tuiga version, they are the best one around.

Forget the white... I think... just I think it's a little bit too "white" :p

Could not have said it better myself.

ubi_dubi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
lk already mentioned the band gets dirty fast. Silix is usually pretty good, albeit on the slower side of things.