• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

which watch has gotten the most complements from females?

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I had a waitress checking out my omega planet ocean (it's huge) but never mentioned it the other day.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Think about it this way, watches are like jewelry for men. How many times you complimented a girl for a bracelet she was wearing? You may notice it, but hell, there are other better things to compliment about.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
sorry to even say I wore this but it was a chick magnet

IMG_0654.jpg
[/URL]

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
From what I've seen they do notice. I have received zero looks/compliments on the rep PO or the gen Tag (well one and only one on the Tag). However many women have commented on my blue Mako XL. It's okay but certainly not a stunner. Almost every time I wore it out (on leather) someone would notice. No love when it's on the bracelet.

phillycheez

6/6/09
Watches attract gold diggers if that's what you are into.

As far as compliments go... All my DLC'd PAMs were complimented by men and women.

Now if you are looking for a chick magnet... Go walk around with a puppy.

Walking my GF's miniature poodle around I get sooooooo many smiles and they also walk up to me rather than the other way around. It's ridiculous. If I'm ever single again I'm getting a small dog that looks like a puppy forever.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Smokie, that is pretty funny...even worse is when I sold it , the

guy who bought it got it for his girlfriend....

Luthier

30/9/09
Daz, you should be banned for a month, for buying that garbage.
:D

Craig88

Renowned Member
25/8/11
Cartier of course. Gets them wet before they even look up and see your face.