• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

which watch has gotten the most complements from females?

Jaybo

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/13
I have gotten several comments in my rose gold watch. Bitches love rose gold.

My girl says watches with Roman numerals are hot (Cartier santos).

Not had another watch even acknowledged by a girl.

Ballface

20/6/12
If the only thing about you that attracts "females" (you didn't specify species or race) is your watch then you're doing it wrong. Hope this helps!

ray.collins

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/13
Honestly, a big (45mm) gold plated invicta with a blue face and brown strap. It's big and shiny, girls love shiny. Runner up is a Gucci Pantheon Automatic on a black croc strap.

Girls walk across the bar to complement my friend on his rose gold plated Michael Kors quartz. Big and shiny.

No one even said a thing about the other watches. Audemars is under the radar.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
I guess, this bar is somewhere middle of the Kentucky?
;)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
No watch, usually she will say take that F'ing thing off before we do anything.:sub4me:

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I don't think girls care much about your watch. I got compliments on my watches from other men. From girls I got compliments on my clothes, shoes, hair, eyes, accent, useless skills, you name it, but never for a watch. The Pams do seem to attract attention more than others though as I noticed they like staring at it or when I have a bunch of watches laying around they always pick a Pam to play with.

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
To be perfectly honest, unless the lady is a watch enthus. your best bet is something with a BIG golden bezel and a black dial.. Designer too! Like a Gucci, or Gc watch or sth!!!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
The watch, that strapped on your cock.

Guess the question here on most peoples minds is; do you wear the watch on your salami, in the same strap hole as when you wear it on your wrist? :lol1:

rols16610

20/4/12
This is the one you need

912818d1356243435-ugly-watch-thread-muskbigwatchmr212901.jpg

:rofl:

dtom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/12
I have never, ever received a compliment or even a comment from a woman about any watch, but have several times from men friends- mostly questions of where did I get it or how do I like the strap or whatever. Sorry guys, but if you think your nice watch will impress ladies you are going to be disappointed- cars yes, watches, fergetaboutit.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dat wut I say......for show, flash dat Odeuhmar PeeGay

:bubbles::bubbles:The Ohdemah Pee-gay always gets compliments from the "other odd females". The ones with the double pendellum movements! Thats why I don't wear it out anymore. A two-tone Sub seems to work just fine. A hint of style, ruggedness and says you are indeed a man. Anything flashier then that and they equate you as a visiting pimp from Vegas doing his rounds. Well........ thats my personal take on your question. :thumbsup: