• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which of you are hockey fans?

blobzor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/08
French, rooting for the pen's since the francis/lemieux era.
Yup we ate a long, tough road but things are better since a little bit ;)
Ow and f*** flyers!
(in good sports, i mean)

countit

22/5/10
French, rooting for the pen's since the francis/lemieux era.
Yup we ate a long, tough road but things are better since a little bit ;)
Ow and f*** flyers!
(in good sports, i mean)

Same here. I love CINDY CROSBY! :ahw:

BEAU

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/7/10
WTF?? Cindy Crosby?? Is that Sydney's sister???

countit

22/5/10
WTF?? Cindy Crosby?? Is that Sydney's sister???

I'm pretty sure its Cindy, Beau. At least that's what we call him in Philly.

2468075202_73c9103542.jpg

dillonjay

26/9/10
lol omg cant believe I haven't seen that before. And danielv i'm with you. GO HABS. still not sure about the Price is Right comment. Only Time will tell! oh and i'm not much of a philly fan after last year but great poster countit

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
As a Swede I´m a Red Wings fan. I even live in the same townhouse complex that Fredrik Modin and Henrik Zetterberg grew up in. :)
I know Modin plays in Atlanta Trashers, but still...

lzlaxhacker

25/2/09
I'm a huge hockey fan. Go Blackhawks!!

...and don't worry, I'm not some bandwagon fan from last season...I remember the good old 60pt seasons from a couple of years ago. I'm fairly young, so I didn't start watching hockey until around the mid 90s...but once I started watching, I never ever wanted to stop.

majwilliams

14/12/10
CONUS
I'm from Michigan, not sure if more needs to be said... Obviously my allegiance lies with the Wings. Too bad all of our players like getting injured recently.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
No worries, my Hawks are a mere shadow of their championship selves this year.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
The MN Wild has been on a tear lately ..watch out .

3xrock

Looking Around
1/12/10
Born and Bred Canadian, it's mandatory right? Die hard Oilers fan here, even though we've been basement dwellers, I'm banking on another #1 pick. Two years from now we'll be unbeatable.

Oilers_Rigger.gif

skipow

12/2/10
Live and die with my read wings here. Pav came back last night and Holmstrom tomorrow. Looking to make a run deep into the summer.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Wings, eh? ;)

Our Predators (45 min. down the road here) made it to the playoffs for the first time in 2004. Against the Red Wings, the Preds achieved a shutout in game 4 3-0, with Vokoun stopping 41 shots.
These were big moments in franchise history, but barely a blip on the NHL screen. It was a big deal for me because I was there to experience it first hand. :)

b9f8c474.jpg

constantwatch

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/11
Don't bet on the Canucks to win this year's cup. They can't even beat a crap team like Chicago on home ice!

Adendum: OK, so they eliminated Chicago. I suppose they're gonna sleep thru Nashville too?