• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

awltoga

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/12
u8uhyny8.jpg

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
Awesome! definately my next buy! what strap is this?

rep strap that came with it.

not that good but if you play a little with it, the ''shine'' goes away, leaving a more matte leather that look a bit better.

i'm working on a black large scale gator strap to suit the watch better ;)

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
rep strap that came with it.

not that good but if you play a little with it, the ''shine'' goes away, leaving a more matte leather that look a bit better.

i'm working on a black large scale gator strap to suit the watch better ;)
Well rhc22 was right then. I thought of an aftermarket strap, but it must be the saturation and hue of your pic that tricked me ;) in all cases, very nice watch still.

Gngn

20/5/12
New strap, too. Inspiration coming from the recent, larger titanium models for my smaller 3717 Fliegeruhr.

3717-Nylon-04_zps5e11e122.jpg

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
What did you do to achieve that result? Looks amazing and very interesting. Low light, big diafragma and long shutter time?

I have tried many things, but the best I found was using my light tent and remote flashes. In a dark room, I preload the lume with a high intensity led flash light then trigger the camera with long exposure 3 seconds in this case. The flashes will blink a fraction of seconds providing the basic luminosity and then the camera will continue to capture the light created by the lume during the remaining 3 seconds. I also made sure to capture a bit of the light tent's wall reflection to show how the AR behaves.

I love this one too:
lRg3WaS.jpg

You can see more of them here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=172959

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
I need help deciding my first IWC rep, can anyone suggest a good model which is closest to gen and realiable, I been a PAM and Hublot guy so far.