• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Yes, Jacob strap. I purchased the watch from Sead 3 months ago, but the original strap looked so horrible that i decided to wait for the Jacob strap until i wear the watch.

Beautiful strap man! Looks just like mine :) enjoy it, looks fantastic on that watch!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

fa753149bcc43d8f0ca44dd69ce29a66.jpg
06aefaa8934ab1aebb39f0a83408c657.jpg

Sent from the RWI App
That strap is beautiful... would you mind throwing up a link for it?

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
2nd day in a row wearing this..I swear it does not happen often

PS: gen santoni 20mm strap coming up soon on M2M

D

d4m.test

Yes, Jacob strap. I purchased the watch from Sead 3 months ago, but the original strap looked so horrible that i decided to wait for the Jacob strap until i wear the watch.
Holy crap i want exactly the same watch right now... Selling?

spooky5

Known Member
12/6/17
Curious if anyone who likes the Big Pilot but finds it way too large has looked at gen offerings from Stowa.

Been on a Flieger research kick and I'm really digging the Stowa watches. They offer both Type A and Type B Fliegers, with logos, without logos, with date, without date, and at different sizes from 40-55mm. Pretty damn true to the history of the B-Urhen.

I had a Stowa 40mm B dial. It was so tiny. Didn’t even feel like 40mm. Felt like 35mm. I sold it promptly.

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Curious if anyone who likes the Big Pilot but finds it way too large has looked at gen offerings from Stowa.

Been on a Flieger research kick and I'm really digging the Stowa watches. They offer both Type A and Type B Fliegers, with logos, without logos, with date, without date, and at different sizes from 40-55mm. Pretty damn true to the history of the B-Urhen.

I wasn't, until I read this, did my own research and now I am. I love the look of the no logo with date. Nice price point, nice story. Would love a white or blue dial!

Sent from the RWI App