• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where does Crownartcustoms get his inserts from?

Singapore9

Patron
9/8/10
Good thread - CAC have some stunning inserts but I ordered the BiVintage as a 'spare' for my 9411 GEN, as they are very pricy!

Might try some fading but don't fancy the chemical/bleach... anyone bunged their local tanning salon to leave one in the bed for a week :D

Manray

Renowned Member
Certified
18/8/14
Good thread - CAC have some stunning inserts but I ordered the BiVintage as a 'spare' for my 9411 GEN, as they are very pricy!

Might try some fading but don't fancy the chemical/bleach... anyone bunged their local tanning salon to leave one in the bed for a week :D

Picture of your 9411 gen please.

Singapore9

Patron
9/8/10
Will do! Every pic I take looks like it was taken with a potato! Have a black and a blue... Lots of patina! Need some aged inserts!

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Here is one of CACs newer fuchsia inserts (faded one), the other with the yellow background is a veitnam/ruby insert. Can anyone give us a possible conclusion that these 2 are the same?

Singapore9

Patron
9/8/10
Really need one of these dark blue inserts to try on my snowflakes

This is my one from BV in a Clark bezel, snap fit, with the aged pip. There are some slight 'runs' in the colour but they're barely noticeable and add a bit of patina and will age. Very good value for money, I'd say!

ronin007

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/10/12
Kent England
Almost want a darker blue to match my dial
It’s sort of the denim blue I think they call it

Singapore9

Patron
9/8/10
Almost want a darker blue to match my dial
It’s sort of the denim blue I think they call it
That was my problem, so hunted down a NOS Tudor insert for my blue, gen 9411 (didn't want it served by RSC) and the cost made CAC look cheap :(

Singapore9

Patron
9/8/10
Got any pics , got every shade of blue but maybe I’m just anal ,

Rubbish pic but only one on my phone! Rubbish lighting too but gives you an idea how dark it is! Think it's the blue one and not the black one!