• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I find the best TAG Heuer Carrera 16 Daydate?

maxbieber

Horology Curious
24/1/13
Hi,

I would like to buy an new TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Daydate replica. I have been searching on puretime.cn but I can't find the right model.
I'm searching for this model:

454078d1341988433-kauf-erste-automatikuhr-usa-reise-chronograph-oder-diver-max-2-tag-heuer-carrera-calibre-16-day-date-watch-leonardo.jpg

The bezel should be leather and black. And it should have day date function. The prize can go up to 400 $.

So can somebody tell me a few trusted dealers who sell the best TAG Heuer replicas? I'm searching for an real good replica. Like the V6 Hublot :D

Thanks!

maxbieber

Horology Curious
24/1/13
Oh, I really haven't seen the option for leather. Do you still have pictures of the watch? I would like to see some other pictures before buying it :D

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
I have both rep and gen for this model. None of the rep are close to gen.

the gen have really black dial and really good AR. very clear crystal

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
So you can see that it's a fake without looking at the movement?

for calibre 16 day date = yes. it is due to the dial (not black enough), the AR is bad and the red chrono needle are darker red (the gen has bright red)

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I'm in the market for one of these, and have found Trusty's from Andrew to be the most accurate, however, at $338, it's $60 more than Tony's @asian7750.com which looks almost identical apart from the darker red chromo marker.

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
AR can be fixed and will make dial look closer to gen

Red hand can be painted.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Check if tonys is not the old 41mm version, as he does not update site often, as he deals mostly via email where you send him a picture of a watch you want, and he comes back with price. But most likely it is same watch as tony is normally at least 10% cheaper.

Only one factory putting together day/date so any difference you see in the pics is most likely lighting.