• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the issue with RepGeek??

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State

:whistle:

Hubba Hubba

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07

uummhmmhhuuuh. How jealous were you, knowing he probably took those pics? :lol:

"the new breed nickle plated asian 2813" that comes with it for $168 shipped. It's a 25j that looks as if quality was part of the thought process. I have one on the way, i'll update with some thoughts soon. Surprised not to see any attention made of it.

mvmt_zps80d12cce.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Why did you pick that over the ETA clone?

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
uummhmmhhuuuh. How jealous were you, knowing he probably took those pics? :lol:
Who wouldn't be jealous of anyone who pronounces Valjoux "Valjocks".
:D:

bobkat

6/7/12
"the new breed nickle plated asian 2813" that comes with it for $168 shipped. It's a 25j that looks as if quality was part of the thought process. I have one on the way, i'll update with some thoughts soon. Surprised not to see any attention made of it.

Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on the movement!

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on the movement!

Me too! I'm kind of regretting not ordering that on my Sub-C that I just ordered, though I'll probably end up getting the new Noob V2 if and when they finally get it right anyway. That movement does look good, though I don't know how much about the reliability of the designed can be determined just by looking at a picture without some kind of knwedgeable break down.

If there is a sturdy, reliable movement option for only $20 more than a dg2813, then I'm all for it.