• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Zenith are you wearing? - Photo log

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
IMG-2703.jpg
Very nice Defy.

Reactions: Mille M

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Thanks mate ;)
I was obsessed with this watch.
I'm such a Zenith fanboy nowadays...

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Haha, welcome to the Zenith fan club. 👍😎
Lol The only gens I am considering at present are Zenith or Omega (well A. L & Sohne as well but do I really want to spent that much one one watch?) . It is a pity there are no good reps of the El Primero.

Reactions: grillbrill

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
  • Love

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
That Genstein is amazing. I admire your diligence on procuring those parts.
Thank you, sir. If you have a medium or large wrist then you can be thinking of a 41 mm El Primero franken project. I believe the rep case (like mine above in my post #167) would be suitable for it. To tell the truth the very reason of acquiring my 41 mm EP rep was to build a franken ca. 2 years ago. I managed to source a gen dial for it at a good price but I've seen (and missed) an appropriate movement for sale only once so far. After all I gave up this second EP project. Interesting coincidence that I thought of selling my gen EP dial on eBay just today. :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Really really love this watch. Do you have a link to purchase? I grabbed that 3 day panerai with box and I have been wearing it non stop.
I got it direct from @sead1999 . It was a while ago so I am hoping they still exist. There are inferior ones out there that do not have bronze cases, this one is definitely bronze.

Reactions: kokomo

kokomo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/22
US
i found a trusted rep with that one. about to pull the trigger because i cant get these photos out of my head lol