• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Zenith are you wearing? - Photo log

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Beautiful. Perhaps I should plan some vacations there.
Flights to Dublin are pretty easy. It is only about an hour by car from Dublin Airport.

aguida

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Flights to Dublin are pretty easy. It is only about an hour by car from Dublin Airport.
Sounds great. I just googled the place. Looks stunning. I will serioously consider with my wife. I actually just been in Dublin to pickup a gen :) from private seller. Cheaper (and less risky) than shipping it, but it was just one day trip.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
A visit to my home town and of course a compulsory coffee.

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
KkqHp2.jpeg

• Love

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Have you ever thought of getting the gen? I'm kinda Zenith fan.
I actually did. But an Omega Moonwatch would be first on my list over the El Primero. I need to stop buying reps, every time I think about buying gens a shiny rep or reps get in the way lol.

• Haha
Reactions: grillbrill

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
I actually did. But an Omega Moonwatch would be first on my list over the El Primero. I need to stop buying reps, every time I think about buying gens a shiny rep or reps get in the way lol.
Just bought a gen Breitling. Not one I would have expected but too good a deal to pass up.

• Love