• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Very classy watch, very nice find.
Just picked this up today... I love the style on these... Love the lugs.... Hardest job was choosing the colour.
20160126_181807_zpsuo8wreuq.jpg

20160126_181839_zpsiupdzlsg.jpg

Link

watch BR VINTAGE WW1 BR01-92 BR03-92 luxury men's watch 41mm quartz ULTRATHIN watch wedding wristwatch nice gift men watches
http://s.aliexpress.com/EraArIRf

Sent from my LG-H815

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Pj788 posted some nice pics of his Omega Bullhead. The first photo is from his watch, and the second photo is of an actual Bullhead in the Omega store (through a window)....

rep....

4TyH8Td.jpg

actual...

UX1zPOm.jpg

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Nikoteen, thanks for that link, it's cheaper than the last one I saw!
Now, how do you get that store to come up in English?.....stupid computer....grrrrrrrr.....

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Nikoteen, thanks for that link, it's cheaper than the last one I saw!
Now, how do you get that store to come up in English?.....stupid computer....grrrrrrrr.....

You're welcome matey......mine comes up in English (If your link comes up in another language, there should be an option on the top right hand to "Go to the Global Site in English")

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
Just got the IWC Portuguese and the first of the four DW watches I ordered. I'll post a review with photos shortly. I really like how the IWC looks.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I want a DW watch style without the DW on it.. Anyone find them?! I keep finding the damned DW ones [emoji23] I know it's completely not what this thread is about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
Sure. Crap is what comes out of your ass when you, well, crap. Did that make sense, or do I need to elaborate any further?

Can you explain me :)?

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
Niko, that is a fine looking watch. The dial on the silver model looks strikingly like the gen.

I wonder if a Myota movement would fit to replace the Quartz.....hmmm.

tyrande

Known Member
14/4/15
I want a DW watch style without the DW on it.. Anyone find them?! I keep finding the damned DW ones [emoji23] I know it's completely not what this thread is about lol

You can get the DW logo off with some brasso and a q-tip. just take your time and focus only on the letters. the region will be shiny after, but if you get some matte spray you could go back over it and make it look clean.

offshoreaccount

INMATE
13/1/16

So I really like how this watch looks. The band seems pretty awesome, and for $70 I feel like I got pretty good value. I'm not sure the subdials are the most accurate, but it seems there are dozens of gen variations, so I'm not too concerned about that. The bad is that the bottom button doesn't seem to do anything, so I have inquired of the seller and may end up disputing off of that :(. I'd expect the button would at least do something to the bottom (or any) dial. If it had better/working subdials as described in gen I cannot think of a nicer watch. Movement is likely a 21j based on bph. Of course the movement may preclude some from buying. If anyone is actively counting the BPS they are probably paying way too much attention to your watch if they notice 6 vs 8 bps.
This DW watch was okay I guess. seems decent quality, and it is a quartz. I think I paid $6. Only complaint is regarding the strap's frayed portions on the loop. Interestingly enough, the hands looks almost black dead on, but blue from an angle.

offshoreaccount

INMATE
13/1/16
pretty good right? for $70 i'm happy
I really like it for $70.

The DW isn't bad either. Hands are a bit short, but other than that probably indistinguishable, and there is approximately a 0.0001% chance of anyone knowing and noticing.

donmarkon

Getting To Know The Place
4/5/15
So I really like how this watch looks. The band seems pretty awesome, and for $70 I feel like I got pretty good value. I'm not sure the subdials are the most accurate, but it seems there are dozens of gen variations, so I'm not too concerned about that. The bad is that the bottom button doesn't seem to do anything, so I have inquired of the seller and may end up disputing off of that :(. I'd expect the button would at least do something to the bottom (or any) dial. If it had better/working subdials as described in gen I cannot think of a nicer watch. Movement is likely a 21j based on bph. Of course the movement may preclude some from buying. If anyone is actively counting the BPS they are probably paying way too much attention to your watch if they notice 6 vs 8 bps.

This DW watch was okay I guess. seems decent quality, and it is a quartz. I think I paid $6. Only complaint is regarding the strap's frayed portions on the loop. Interestingly enough, the hands looks almost black dead on, but blue from an angle.

Can you share a link for dw watch

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
I think the silver cased and faced one looks pretty damn nice!
Someone posted one a while back that they got from AE also and it looked very well done.
Quartz=set it and forget it.
I will be ordering this one very soon.

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
So is any of these pams under 100 usd worth considering ?

If they're up to the Tag & Milgauss I bought then Yes! For that kind of money they're worth a shot, don't expect a flawless rep as they're third of the price from TD