• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What watches are you looking to acquire in 2024?

Tag_Heuer_Lover

Looking Around
7/3/24
Vacheron Constantine Patrimony Blue Dial, is the PPF Factory a good one?

Futthermore, I'm lookin' for a Tag Heuer Carrera something like a CBK2115.BA0715, can anyone tell me where to get such a watch @a TD? Thx.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
TD Steve at TheOneWatches has some really top drawer TAG Heuer's, NWBIG with the "Swiss" ones he sells I have 2 now, and will be going back for more soon(y)

Wobbufett

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
17/1/24
I wanna sell my other reps and keep/buy 3. A 114060 sub, Cartier tank and probably an IWC/gmt.

Minome

Supporter
Certified
19/3/23
United Kingdom
Just a couple more that have my eyes and heart and i'm done! You heard me, Done! :ROFLMAO:
- Vacheron 222 in gold (Xing's)
- IWC Ingeneur or AP 15500.. still deciding which white dial i like better
- Tudor 58 Bronze

And that's it! Done!

Emendieta73

6/3/24
Well, I decided to buy a couple more watches late last night from UK TD, but didn't quite follow the list above .............

First I bought IWC Aquatimer Chrono 44mm and then decided on an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 41mm ;)

I'll still keep the JB Anniversary Seamaster 300 Blue Dial and Bezel with SS Mesh Bracelet, and the 2T Rolex Bluesy Sub on the list for 2024 though :ROFLMAO:

DID you get the IWC Aquatimer Chrono 44mm?? been thinking on getting one
feels heavy as the original?

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Yes IWC Aquatimer Chrono with Day Date. I have no idea what the gen weighs, nor do I weigh my watches, but it "feels" fine and it is relatively heavy compared to some others in my collection.

Racing1

Looking Around
16/3/24
I really want a nice version of the latest Tag Carrera CBN2A5A.FC6481
It's a black and gold look with a leather strap.
(Pic is Gen item)
Any pointers to a TD with an Auto version appreciated.

Time2Kill

21/8/17
Looking to get a SS datejust 41 with the blue dial and jubilee bracelet. I haven’t been on here in a long time and things have changed. Where are the Rolex forums? Who is the best seller/factory now?

Reactions: Itto

Wobbufett

Certified
17/1/24
Looking to get a SS datejust 41 with the blue dial and jubilee bracelet. I haven’t been on here in a long time and things have changed. Where are the Rolex forums? Who is the best seller/factory now?
Clean factory and VSF for sure 😃

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
I hope so. I don´t know why a clone movement of the Speedy should be harder to rep than Rolex´ 4130 🤷‍♂️
I think "who makes the best speedmaster" is a close second to "who makes the best sub?" As far as this type of noobie questions go. Maybe if we all stop buying the current iterations of the speedmaster, then they rep their chrono movement! Just a thought.

I want:
VSF or Clean Op41 Black dial
Speedy
Accurate vintage reps, ARF went in the right direction when they made the 5 digit subs. Now go back to 4 digit models!

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I will have to get a dj41 again and franken it a bit. I somehow realized that the dj41 is probably my favorite everyday watch as it sits really perfect on my wrist.

Reactions: Dave2302

Bez625

Supporter
Certified
10/10/23
I will have to get a dj41 again and franken it a bit. I somehow realized that the dj41 is probably my favorite everyday watch as it sits really perfect on my wrist.
Which dial did you have and which would you get next time? I have a blue fluted on jubilee, but keep eyeing up green fluted oyster or rhodium oyster with either bezel.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Which dial did you have and which would you get next time? I have a blue fluted on jubilee, but keep eyeing up green fluted oyster or rhodium oyster with either bezel.
I had the same blue fluted on jubilee but i changed the bezel to a smooth one. That's my favorite combination - jubilee / smooth bezel.

I'm having this one incoming:

..And it will probably get gen crystal & hands. To me, this white dial with roman numerals is just classic Rolex.

Rhodium + oyster is also a great combination i think. As much as like green, there always comes a point where i get rid of green watches.

• Haha
Reactions: t.m.m and Bez625

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Some.

A few.

Quite a few, actually.

Well, tbh, a lot.

A phucking LOT!

The truth is... All of them! All watches! 👀

Help Me 90S GIF by Offline Granny!

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Man alive I was aggressively hunting a 36mm explorer only to find I wanted the 39mm as I felt it looked better. Then I hunted for one only to have it arrive and realise I preferred the 36mm.

Why do I sell/buy so quickly!

So yeah, anyone got a 36mm Franken explorer? Lol

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302 and Itto