• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What really grinds my gears.. #1

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
No, of course not. I'm just pretty deck. I'm down with the current scene.

Far out, man.

chong-3.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This thread is live.

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
what really gets my geres going is when poeple just type posts with asbolutely no concsern for speeling grammar punctuation marks comas peroids capital letters and they just keep on riting end riting super long paragrafs without taking the time to indent a new paragraf manytimes half a page gets writen alredy and yet it is still constructed to look like one complete sentence i luv the emglish language and i feel so bad when people take for granted the beuauty and elocuence of a properly contructed post or article or comment i feel bad when i see read things like this

period!

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
what really gets my geres going is when poeple just type posts with asbolutely no concsern for speeling grammar punctuation marks comas peroids capital letters and they just keep on riting end riting super long paragrafs without taking the time to indent a new paragraf manytimes half a page gets writen alredy and yet it is still constructed to look like one complete sentence i luv the emglish language and i feel so bad when people take for granted the beuauty and elocuence of a properly contructed post or article or comment i feel bad when i see read things like this

period!

Indubitably!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Honestly, sub, it is worse over on f2 at WUS.

"Which watch do you wear when walking your dog?"

This type of thread is an indication that the end is near.

I know about WUS, but I'm unsure of what you mean by f2, I assume it's a section over??
If their asking questions like that then yes the end is near, lol.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Maybe I'll drop by and post some bullshit.

Do it, sub. You'll get, like, thirty replies, most of them serious. Not all of them, but an alarming number.

I'm in...

*What watch do you wear while taking a dump? The official Dumpstie thread*
*What watch do you wear while diving in a woman? The official Vagstie thread*
*What is your watch wearing for Halloween/Carnival? The official ****** thread*

:thumbsup:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

period!

Leave James Joyce out of this..................

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
What really grinds my gears is people's fascination for those gay gayard wallets. That print is ridiculous. No self respecting gentleman should carry something that ugly and gay (non homosexual sense of the word).

Ain't a fan of those f""King Hermes belts either. Why would you wanna strap that hideous "H" across the front of your waist?! How old are these people?! 16?!

Don't get me started on rep LV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
What really grinds my gears is people's fascination for those gay gayard wallets. That print is ridiculous. No self respecting gentleman should carry something that ugly and gay (non homosexual sense of the word).

Ain't a fan of those f""King Hermes belts either. Why would you wanna strap that hideous "H" across the front of your waist?! How old are these people?! 16?!

Don't get me started on rep LV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you (except the use of the term 'gay'). I'd rather have a nice wallet in full grain leather from an established company (that won't cost an arm and a leg), especially considering such an item should last 5-10 years. It's not that much $ per year when you think about it in the long term.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
It's time to update this in order of 2016..

I've held myself together really really long now! (ALMOST 3 MONTHS)

I just cannot shut up anymore now so let's get going!!!

#1 What really grinds me gears?

People that message you regarding a sale which is already priced MORE THAN FAIR and still try to haggle you down about 50% of said fair price.. :facepalm:
If I'm stating the price is FIRM at ANY drop where do you get the idea to even think about bailing me at such an idiotic offer?! Geeeeeez....

This had happened on ALL of my recent high value sales so don't go flaming at me lol..

#2 What else really grinds my gears?

Yeah what REALLY REALLY grinds my gears are people that keep and keep on spreading bullshit knowledge throughout the forum. If you're not sure about something don't bother pretending like you know it.
Sure you can still contribute to the discussion but just state that you are not sure and just THINK this is the case not explain some bullshit to noobs for like 5 pages and then go 'oops' once corrected....

TO ALL YOU THAT CAN RELATE WITH MY ABOVE POINTS I SUGGEST YOU TO QFOAHDT!

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Calling the gang.. What is grinding your gears? Let's bring this thread back to life!

@yllekp , @Raddave , @KBH , @trailboss99 , @legend , @blackboxes , @Subjeff , @bkg! , @xj4sonx , @FiloViridae , @sub4me , @junbug5150 , @tripdog , @smoke

And a 2017 update to this..

You know what REALLY REALLY grinds my gears?

People that just can't seem to understand that this is mainly an english forum and that english is the MAIN language of the forum.
We have so many different subforums for different languages and countries so why not go there and talk your desired language over there?

I mean how can one be so mentally handicapped to post in a thread speaking a language NO ONE on the whole thread ever typed a word in. I MEAN CAN YOU FING READ?!?!?!?!?!

Fing hell, I'm happy I don't have a 'ban' button. :rofl: