• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing V2

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
hHaMFc.jpeg

hHLjkE.jpeg

hHLZY2.jpeg

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Beautiful 😍 does the dial look great in reality?
I'm surprised they got the dial so close. There are minor tells but when I compared the gen and my rep next to each other, without using a loupe, I couldn't notice anything. The dial is beautiful and this watch has gotten me a lot of compliments and queries. Even at the Rolex AD, people have come up to me and asked me which watch it is and that they think it looks gorgeous!

Reactions: Air4TK

Air4TK

Known Member
2/8/24
I'm surprised they got the dial so close. There are minor tells but when I compared the gen and my rep next to each other, without using a loupe, I couldn't notice anything. The dial is beautiful and this watch has gotten me a lot of compliments and queries. Even at the Rolex AD, people have come up to me and asked me which watch it is and that they think it looks gorgeous!
Wow then it will definitely hit a spot in my wish list 😍

flopaklopp

Known Member
17/2/24
Not sure what u should buy next but have you considered that black leather looking strap with the white stitching for the middle planet ocean
I have a leather strap for the gen 45.5 that I alternate with the bracelet

Air4TK

Known Member
2/8/24
Nice, beautiful watch that looks really good on your wrist. i always thought the black letters were too thin til i got one and learned it was the contrast making it look thin.
I agree the watch is beautiful and honestly my collection is of course includes 1 or 2 more Omegas 🙌