• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what kind of cars do you guys drive?

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc
Do you like your G63? Been contemplating getting one for a couple years now. Trying to convince the wife I need one can be a bit difficult. Yes, I love my XKR it's easy to drive & I don't have to worry so much about parking or valet.
Hate it, it’s gone bro. I drive a Lexus or a pickup daily lol. It’s a glorified izuzu trooper. Don’t buy it looks nice that’s it. Get a lx or gx.

My new toy is almost finished :)

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc
cars totally built 993 wide body- makes wearing replica watches hilarious, I have gens but kinda a waste lol

speadracer

16/2/23
USA
cars totally built 993 wide body- makes wearing replica watches hilarious, I have gens but kinda a waste lol
I also have a red 993 Ruf C-4... it's my track car for when I give rides during Porsche drivers education. Can't wait to see your completed.
Like you, am also a couple GEN's... but it's nice to wear Rep(s) I don't have to worry about.

Reactions: joeyc

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc
I also have a red 993 Ruf C-4... it's my track car for when I give rides during Porsche drivers education. Can't wait to see your completed.
Like you, am also a couple GEN's... but it's nice to wear Rep(s) I don't have to worry about.
Beautiful! It’s funny I was tracking a lotus Elise when I was lighter, I’m thinking maybe cayman. I had a mclaren which I hated

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc

I had the tach redone and painted the same color as the car and changed the glass the needle and capasators redone, if anyone has a Porsche and needs at custom guage work I can highly recommend Corey shepherd at specialty guage

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc
I have some really nice costly gens. My favorite is my omega speedmaster michael Schumacher manual wind, give me an omega over a Rolex anyday