• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what kind of cars do you guys drive?

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This thread made me realise that my car isn't worthy of a post when compared to some of the cars on show here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: leo6929

dotCube

Horology Curious
6/3/23
München
I really like that there seems to be a lot of car guys/girls around. Especially surprised that a lot of you are driving AMG GTs (love that car).

I gave up my 911 (992 4s convertible) beginning last year, since then driving an x5 45e (i love the tax reduction due to the hybrid) and currently waiting for the successor, Panamera (not ST) - which should be delivered next week.

Reactions: APjumbo

Praesertim

Looking Around
9/8/16
Model X & S Plaids. Cybertruck later this year (hopefully!)

Full Self Driving has me spoiled to consider anything else as a daily.

gatorkills94

Known Member
Supporter
10/4/23
denver
Just bought a 2023 Cx5 which is one of the reasons I haven’t bought any rollie reps as my car was 35k I usually stick to reps that I could reasonably own the gen like a tudor bb or omega AT

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Yes, the concept is like a throwback to the 90s (in a good way). Lightweight, 4wd hatch, chuckable and I bet is lots of fun.

Absolutely. I'm in my early 50's and did the whole Subaru Impreza scene (had 3 of them over the years, heavily modified, etc). This GR Yaris take me right back there again. Love it. Completely met my sky high expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Vandelay

andre1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/23
Canada
10 year old Hyundai elantra gt. The gt is factory decoration. It really is a slow hatchback driven mostly by grannies. Hey, I'm not a granny! I just drive a granny car, because I'm cheap.

Reactions: dotCube

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Toyota RAV4 and MiniVan, all my friends know am broke and wear replica watches without telling them