• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your job?

ochaves

30/9/09
Naval architect, working as mechanicall engineer and project manager for a filtration company for a long time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
Owner of a penny auction company , and owner of a food wine beer and hookah boutique.

Drumtech

Horology Curious
4/5/12
I was a Roadie for rock bands for 14 years, now I'm a safety officer out in the oilfield!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I'm a stay at home dad with no kids.

Sent from my iPad using My fingers

So is my neighbor. They had 1 child who is now 24, but he still putters around the house. Nice guy, but I rarely go out if I see him sitting in his deck unless I really have the time to talk - he's just so lonely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a Roadie for rock bands for 14 years, now I'm a safety officer out in the oilfield!

I was a drummer in rock bands for about 10 years! You probably know more about drums than do I!

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
soon to be petroleum engineer specializing in hydraulic fracturing stimulation

Pavements engineering and If you work for BHP I would like a word about the quality of your bitumen right now :p

Drumtech

Horology Curious
4/5/12
So is my neighbor. They had 1 child who is now 24, but he still putters around the house. Nice guy, but I rarely go out if I see him sitting in his deck unless I really have the time to talk - he's just so lonely.

I was a drummer in rock bands for about 10 years! You probably know more about drums than do I!

Sometimes I think I know way to much about drums, but that's one of the reasons I was so successful at the job! Would still be doing it if bands weren't hiring a bunch of highschool kids that go out for $200 a week, but they get what they pay for. I still do some shows here and there for a few drummers (Dave Lombardo, Tony Royster Jr., Mike Portnoy) the ones that pay me what I should get paid..

luckie

19/12/11
I was a video engineer in NOLA before Katrina sent me back to the Carolina's and the farming life. I love playing with reps but they just aren't durable enough for farm living.