• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the Risk to Us?

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Customs, at his door? In backwoods Ohio? :rofl:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
My friend had a watch seized a couple of weeks ago. He was mailed a letter from customs. Today he said customs was at his door. He didn't answer.

Oh, so it went something like this:

"US Customs! Open the door!"

Your friend cowers in his kitchen.

"US Customs agents! Open the door now!"

Your friend soils himself.

"US Customs! We're bored so we will just leave!"

Your friend averts certain jail time and the agents get some cool reps for their collection.

D

d4m.test

Very good read, arcadia. And, again, from the many voices, thanks. It's reassuring and has been an interesting thread to follow (to all involved). Also, of course, there'll be disagreement -- that's the American way -- but, as you said, we're all in this together: Comrades in crime!! :lol:

dave
'

fastkat

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/3/11
seizure

OK, I read his letter from customs. It notified him that his shipment (two watches) had been seized and gave several reasons why it could have been seized. It stated that he would receive another letter (cert which he has already refused) that would explain the procedure to contest the seizure. I'm just relaying what has occurred. Oh yea, **** you baldweiner.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
OK, I read his letter from customs. It notified him that his shipment (two watches) had been seized and gave several reasons why it could have been seized. It stated that he would receive another letter (cert which he has already refused) that would explain the procedure to contest the seizure. I'm just relaying what has occurred. Oh yea, **** you baldweiner.

Pistols at dawn?

duel.jpg

BADWIN BING

Respected Member
30/4/10

Baldweiner.....mmmm, you know I kinda like that. So much so, in fact, I might PM the boss and ask him for a username change.

It's kinda catchy, thanks dude. Baldweiner......yeah, love it!!!

Lol Cybee......you remembered the midget. :lol:

Nearly forgot..............fcuk you too fastkat.