• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what is the best rep for ROLEX GMT with ceramic bezel?

nibhelim

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/11/20
You could always just ask your TD which one is the best. Since you usually buy from him, he should know what would be a good choice for you based on what you usually buy from him.

Once you realize that you are the only one responsible for spending your own money and that others don't want to make the decision for you will be alright.

I was just afraid that he will suggest the most expensive one. And since it's almost 600$, I wanted to get some opinions from you guys, if it's really worth it compared to the more affordable ones (300 and 450)

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I was just afraid that he will suggest the most expensive one. And since it's almost 600$, I wanted to get some opinions from you guys, if it's really worth it compared to the more affordable ones (300 and 450)

There is so much more you need to decide on other than cost or factory. Do you want a GMT with ICHS ? CHS ? , which movement can you live with ? Can you afford to pay for servicing the movement when it breaks or afford to swap a new movement, will the watch you choose be able to accept other movements. It goes on and on, which has the best bezel insert? The best crystal?, bracelet, clasp, date font?

You see, there is no one best choice, factory. One factory makes the best insert, but has a fat date font, another has best SEL, but the lugs are chunky.

You just really do need to spend as much time as you need in order to decide which one you feel has the least flaws or the ones you can live with or feel that it is good enough for the money you spend.

Try the $300 -$400 gmt's, if you don't like them, then sell it on M2m and buy a $600 gmt. If you still want something better, then consider frankening. If that still doesn't make you happy, save your money and get a genuine Rolex.

Fact: All reps have flaws, only a gen is 1:1 like gen.
If you can't make your own decisions as to what you like, then certainly don't depend on others to decide for you..

Good luck and happy reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
There is so much more you need to decide on other than cost or factory. Do you want a GMT with ICHS ? CHS ? , which movement can you live with ? Can you afford to pay for servicing the movement when it breaks or afford to swap a new movement, will the watch you choose be able to accept other movements. It goes on and on, which has the best bezel insert? The best crystal?, bracelet, clasp, date font?

^^^^This

You just have to ask yourself some questions first, then when you have the answers see which version suits you best.

GMTs are a little bit harder to decide on IMO, compared to a LN Sub for instance. Hand stack is a big question and bezel insert.

GL.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
R-factory definitely the best.

Yeah - getting better lately. But their rehaut alignment sucks.

ZUNswR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time