• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

gilc

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/7/23
New york
But you are not wearing it @Nanook65
tongue1.png

We do have a thread on the same theme here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/gen-only-wrist-shots.29810/

Got this a couple years ago. Love it.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The lugs will look like minced meat in 1 or 2 years, but I don't care. It's just such a strap monster, everything looks great! 😍😂
Hopefully by then you have your technique down for spring bar removal.

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
I had a .861 Pre Moon for several years.....idiot to sell it. They're great watches.... highly recommend.

If I remember the numbers correctly, and if you sold it for $5k like 10 or 15 years ago or so, you lost out on approximately $20-25k gain in value in a decade. 😱

That's what they were worth in 2022. Not sure if prices for pre-moons went down this year like with new steel Rolexes, but since pre-moons are vintage and rare, probably not.

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't catch the Cal. 861. Those aren't as crazy expensive as the older references with the 321. 😜

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: OI812 and Rx4Time

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hopefully by then you have your technique down for spring bar removal.

Actually, I do. Doing the taping and all that. But if you're not a modder / watchmaker and don't have expensive tools (and are ham-handed like me) and change very often, microcospicly small damage is inevitable. And over time, they add up.

On the other hand, I'm an OCD cripple and others may ROFL over what I consider "damage". 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: OI812 and Rx4Time