• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
When I was in high school, long before realizing my dream of becoming a doctor, a friend and I designed and installed high…very high-end stereo system in cars. To this day, when I hear an underpowered woofer or a cheap instal (ie rattling and buzzing) I cringe. But I digress

When it was time to deliver, we needed to demo the install so we’d sit our customer in the driver’s seat and tell him to hit play. This is what many if them heard.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
And for my brothers and sister from the UK my family left some 270 (?) years ago to start a new life. Now we’re all in the same boat. We need “jolly ol’ times in England” but you’ll need to listen to this classic to the end to hear that.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Heard it on SNL and the track has planted itself in my consciousness as though it’s a rock hammer driven into soft stone.

Bar none, the best live performance I’ve ever attended, was Rammstein, and as you may imagine, this was the track which blew the place apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: g00n and C Master

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Movies don’t look this good….
You need to go back further for their most epic videos… the fact I liked this one convinced a former girlfriend I was a bad person, apparently.

If your Deutsch isn’t great, do grab a translation to read.

Last edited:
  • Love

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
You need to go back further for their most epic videos… the fact I liked this one convinced a former girlfriend I was a bad person, apparently.

If your Deutsch isn’t great, do grab a translation to read.

Lol Feuer Frei was my daughter's favourite song as a baby. She was also partial to a bit of Mozart too. She is an adult now and I really enjoy her taste in music. She has introduced me to a lot of stuff I did not know.

Last edited:
Reactions: g00n and xray7

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Lol Feuer Frei was my daughter's favourite song as a baby. She was also partial to a bit of Mozart too. She is an adult now and I really enjoy her taste in music. She has introduced me to a lot of stuff I did not know.

Your daughter clearly has excellent taste in music.