• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Erect

Aroused By Anything Vintage
Supporter
Certified
9/2/24
EU
Kv0JAj.png

Mostly Depeche Mode (80s kid)
Good lad! I'm a late 90's kid, raised by a late 60's kid and I absolutely adore 70's/80's music. Punk, Post punk, synth punk, gothic, new wave...
Music is so important to me.

Last edited:

Erect

Aroused By Anything Vintage
Supporter
Certified
9/2/24
EU
How are you adding iframe's to your comment?

11b30b4

Supporter
Certified
31/5/24
Good lad! I'm a late 90's kid, raised by a late 60's kid and I absolutely adore 70's/80's music. Punk, Post punk, synth punk, gothic, new wave...
Music is so important to me.

I love all those genre's, honestly I am fairly eclectic. First concert was KISS in 1979, the last concert I went to was Depeche Mode a few months ago. I love me some Reggae in the summer when I am grilling on my BGE and my driving music can be anything between Metallica to Deadmau5 but my heart remains with all the 80s music I listened to while living in Germany in the late 80s. It also helped that my father worked in Radio most of my life and exposed me to such a wide variety of music. He was a 50s kid and had a serious obsession with 60s folk in the 70s but was equally eclectic. Hell I think I have something from almost any genre in my itunes.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
As good as they got in my humble opinion. I remember I could not wait for the Black Album to come out. I was just disappointed. I never really listened to them much after that. I did like Garage Days Revisted but it was more for the artists they covered rather than their interpretations.

Yeah I know I know, there are avid fans out there but I just like the early stuff.