• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
My play list is vast and all over the place.
While driving to work today the was Pokey Lafarge, Peppermint Creeps, Glamour Punks, Wheeler Walker Jr., and others.

Reactions: daytona4me

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Since we are plugging @daytona4me lol. This is a friend of mine, I would encourage people to listen to him. He is an incredible singer and although it is not on this song take it from me he is one of the best guitarists I have even seen.

Edit: Here is a track with some bluesy guitar.

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Last edited:

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
LMAO this is about the town I am from :) It was always a holiday destination for the Dub heads. Hence all the takeaways.
Thought the novel was centered around a group of heroin users from Leith Edinburgh Scotland.
You might need the lyrics to cut through the heavy Dublin accent lol.
Holy feach C.. I need more then the lyrics to cut through that Dublin accent. I thought the people from the province of Newfoundland in Canada sounded like they are talking with a mouth full of marbles but nothing touches that Dublin accent.

Couldn't imagine being at a small pub in north Dublin full of people pissed to the gills and me trying to understand what they were trying to say.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
I just tried this... had to have @C Master with me to interpret! lol
That's fine and dandy having C with you to translate but what happens when C has a few too many Guinness. His translation will sound the exact same as what he was supposed to be translating for you D4M.
Lol that is one of the many South side accents :)
That's very interesting C wouldn't think you were from the posh south side of Dublin.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Just back from a gig with these guys, ten mins down the road from me. I have seen them many time since the 90s. One of the best bodhran players ever.

11b30b4

Supporter
Certified
31/5/24
Mostly Depeche Mode (80s kid) but when I am not listening to music, its audio books. I go through about 3 per week. Currently i am listening to The Insider Threat by Brad Taylor. Its book 8 in the Pike Logan Series. I spend most of my Audible credit on Science Fiction but I pop into other genres from time to time.

Reactions: C Master