• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, watchfan109/watchmaker38

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Years of planning, an incredible attention to detail, with impeccable timing backed up by methodical research, it was one of the most audacious scams the internet has ever seen.

Wow! Like why did he not just send that stuff. I think he did well to get £50 for it in the first instance.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Call the cops ! The 50 quid Kid is back in town !

Mr Paul Sharkey would be so disappointed in you Danny.

"A man has been summonsed to court for drugs offences following a warrant in Westcliff.
Daniel Morrisson, 26 of Beedell Avenue, Westcliff, is due to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court on Monday June 1 to answer charges of producing cannabis and possession with intent to supply cannabis.
The charges relate to an incident where a warrant was executed at around 8.30am on August 9 last year by Southend’s Proactive Team.
A number of weapons found inside the property were seized."

"A DRUG dealer was wished “good luck” by a judge as he promised to turn his life around after thousands of pounds of drugs were found in his home.
Daniel Morrisson has been given a suspended prison sentence after police found a cannabis cultivation in Beedell Avenue, Westcliff on August 9.
The 27-year-old appeared at Basildon Crown Court yesterday after admitting producing cannabis and possession with intent to supply cannabis.
Recorder Paul Sharkey told the court police raided the home at 8am and found two tents in an upstairs room, with the larger tent containing around 20 cannabis plants, plus various drug growing paraphernalia.
A cupboard was also found to be used to grow cannabis plants, and other harvested cannabis was also found.
But Morrisson insisted he has left a life of crime behind and has found employment.
Recorder Sharkey told Morrisson: “You said it was all to do with you and you had been addicted to cannabis since you were 15. You gave the officers pin codes to your mobile phone and there were a number of messages indicating the offer of supply of cannabis.”
Recorder Sharkey said the value of the harvested cannabis was worth between £5,150 and £7,725, and the plants were worth at least £2,000.
Recorder Sharkey told Morrisson he was “clearly” motivated by financial gain.
The court heard that Morrisson’s family remain supportive and he has found employment, and he is “well regarded by his employer”.
Recorder Sharkey gave Morrisson a 12-month suspended sentence and 200 hours unpaid work.
He added: “If you commit further offences in that 12 months or you do not complete the unpaid work you will be brought back to court and the suspended sentence will be activated.
“Good luck for the future.”"

A construction business, set up earlier this year:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
That's business diversification...

• Haha
Reactions: Toolwatchtool

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
I’m guessing the company is building nothing more than paper trails for washing cash from his green fingered exploits!
Imagine what a tip off to the police might achieve…

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
He wasn't gonna scam again, but he got high. He was gonna try to make amends, but he got high. Now Proxy's on the case, and I know why, hey hey. Because he got high, because he got high, because he got high.

La da da da la da da

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh dear, oh dear oh dear, it would appear our man is a very naughty boy indeed and now his company is linked to a drug producer in a nice, searchable format and all from publicly available information kindly collated by our Anon friends . . .

Maybe, just maybe if he makes good on this and then contacts Proxy (a post here will do it I'm sure) promising to never show his face here again Proxy may ask us to edit the vital bits out.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This is like an epic thriller. Hollywood couldn't do better, insane!

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
It shows up for me with no issues.

The reviews read like they are written by the same person. They're all from March 2023 as well.... Interesting.
Those renovations aren't bad though in the pics ngl, but knowing this guy it's just photos from reddit or something. I was expecting crooked cabinets and shit.