• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, watchfan109/watchmaker38

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It took a bit but someone finally worked out who you were and why you knew more than a noob should, it finally clicked when the abuse set in. Scamming someone for 50 pounds the way you did on your first account is almost as low as it is pathetic so you can just rot in here with all the other low lives and ne'er-do-wells.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Wow, what a flashback. I remember this stool sample. He was the douche canoe that kept mouthing off to the Mods and thread crapping like it was going outta style.

Welcome back to the brig you lousy c^nt.
Halloween GIF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Watchfart109, welcome to the Brig my scammy stinkin' dolt, ya bloody old howlin' tube, ya real annoyin', scabby doolally, boggin'n'bowfin gowk. Arrrghhh, Harrrr Arrrr Harrrrrrrrrr!

pirate bucs GIF by Blinn College

Let this be a lesson for future attempts to disrupt. Our staff, with the help of our Anons, will always figure out who's really hiding behind a new troll account... Pea brains like yourself can’t outsmart them! 😂

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Only a matter of time until this pelican arrived.

Welcome @watchfan109 and whatever other user names you go by.

Here's an small insight on only one of your mindless threads:

And clearly there's other stuff that people have on you. Loser.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
@watchfan109 , go on and try it again, the Anons will uncover you over and over again. The problem, you know, is not the technical means, you being a douche will always be an instant giveaway. You can't help it. But that's to be expected from a small time scammer like yourself.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Years of planning, an incredible attention to detail, with impeccable timing backed up by methodical research, it was one of the most audacious scams the internet has ever seen.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Years of planning, an incredible attention to detail, with impeccable timing backed up by methodical research, it was one of the most audacious scams the internet has ever seen.

Can there be anything sadder, more pathetic, miserable and wretched than a clever scam plot to rob a breathtaking amount that it is basically the equivalent of 2 and half beers at Oktoberfest in Munich or a quarter tank of gasoline in a 1980s Yugo?

One could almost feel compassionate if it weren't for the fact that he's a ridiculous bona fide douche bag of the highest order. 😂

proxyserv

29/3/12
Go ahead it’s not hard to make a new account from someone else’s phone at a different address you bunch of silly old nonce cunts.. at all of your ages you should be ashamed acting like this on a fake watch forum.

Are you referring to the fistful of accounts you've already have on the forum, or were you talking about future accounts ?

@Steve_gn

@Therolexxx

@Gmt_on_jubilee

@Miss_rolex_

@Quickwinder

@Dave1991

@watchfan109

@Repwearer1981

@Watchmaker38

Not sure it's a good idea to keep opening accounts on here Daniel, I think it upsets the administrators. Personally, I advise against it.

If I may give some advice, Don't Mess about, Give up on the money making schemes. BUILDING for the future, offering your SERVICES if you have a skill is the way forward.
Reputation is everything, you wouldn't want people to read negative things about you on the internet, now would you ?

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
After binge-watching the first two seasons of Cobra Kai, I thought Daniel is a cool name. Thanks for ruining it for me, @watchfan109, ya a**clown. 🤯🤮😂

No offense to the other Daniels on RWI. You guys are of course still cool. 🍻💯😎

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Dxp200

It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
Certified
7/3/19
CONUS
I had to read through this thread twice. Because there was no way this scam was for 50 pounds. I thought it was missing another zero. What a piece of work hopefully he was able to buy a McDonald’s coffee with this.
Omg GIF by WE tv

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I had to read through this thread twice. Because there was no way this scam was for 50 pounds. I thought it was missing another zero. What a piece of work hopefully he was able to buy a McDonald’s coffee with this.
Omg GIF by WE tv
Actually, 2 Grande Gluten-free Lattes with a free hot pocket coupon was possible with this incredible loot.

In Switzerland, that'd by the way not be a joke with the insane prices there. 😂😂

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
daniel, guess which of the animals you are in the photo? (hint, it's the single one)

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Gone a bit quiet eh mate?

Realised you've been a wanker + scammer and total douche?

You were warned. But nooo still had to be a dickhead.

Alas - no more to be heard from you though?

The saying 'fuck around and find out' springs to mind.

It appears you found out.

Don't mess with proxy. They are scary as fuck.