• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig tobi

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
It was made clear you've been selling the same watches with the same descriptions. So WTF do you not understand?? You do not have the right to sell here. You did try to sell at a profit. I could give a shit about your shipping, CC, and WU fees, that's your problem.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Another classic dredged up by Mr. Steelie..I wish I had the full story on this....downright creepy.

horror3.gif

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
So your excuse is that it is okay to profit because it is not in the 8 rules..?

The reason why i don't ask for a clear reason in a PM is because it won't give you time to make up an excuse if you do not know why it is on hold. Kind of like the way how when you forwarded me the invoices from Francis, you edited out the prices. Also, how does Francis charge you $169 when i asked him for a quote for me, he charges me $155?

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Beside, why would anyone add shipping cost to the price of the watch? That's the cost TD shipping your watch to you! If I bought a watch from a guys who bought it from another who bought it from another who bought it from another... so on and on and on, does it make it right for me to add all those shipping costs?
If you bought the watch for $169, then forget about the shipping cost. List it below $169.

Also, with regards to the 8 sales rules. There is a big bold banner on top of the M2M section that says "PROFITEERING VIA MISREPRESENTATION IS NOT ALLOWED".

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Tobi your justification and thought process is pathetic.
Profiteering, in any amount (even $1) is prohibited. The fact you didnt read the rules, is your problem....
You are here for all the wrong reasons. Now everyone knows what a douche you are and will never buy from you because your credibility is ruined.
If you bothered to do any research before posting, the Pam 005 H Fac is on sale for $158 from most of the TD's....so why would you ask $230?
What a tool!!!

Nikki6

Supporter
Certified
11/3/09
Another classic dredged up by Mr. Steelie..I wish I had the full story on this....downright creepy.

horror3.gif

It's a woman being treated for 'hysteria'. There weren't very nice about it back then.

wooky492

21/9/12
It's a woman being treated for 'hysteria'. There weren't very nice about it back then.

i thought they treated women with hysteria with dildo back then. That women doesn't look like she is 'happy' at all. LOL

Nikki6

Supporter
Certified
11/3/09
Lol, yeah they did, this was what they did before the dildo idea.

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
Oh and [MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION] , I don't have so much to say about this .. this guy deserves it!

wooky492

21/9/12
Lol, yeah they did, this was what they did before the dildo idea.
I read that the only reason for the dildo treatment was because doctors' hands were getting tired from this 'popular' treatments.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

tobi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/14
Okay - so we just dont get together about the member sales rules. I dont understand nevertheless why we dont let the market take care of pricing. works beautifully in the real world. you know, people dont buy expensive thing - and oh i sold every watch i announced within a couple of days so maybe it was fair pricing?!

But memebersales yadda yadda aside, we cannot get together their. no problem i will stay away. can i just take part in the other parts of RWI please?! no real reason i should'nt or?

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
You still just don't get it......
First, you are unwilling to follow the rules, and still won't admit your wrongdoing....all you want to do is justify why you are right and we are wrong.
Second, you disrespected a Mod.
Third, you want to use RWI for all the perks, but without contributing anything positive which make you a "taker". We want givers not takers.
Fourth, we cant trust you and your credibility is ruined.
Fifth, you are scum....... yadda yadda yadda

Get lost you egotistical, narcissistic , pathetic little man. We dont want your kind here.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Okay - so we just dont get together about the member sales rules. I dont understand nevertheless why we dont let the market take care of pricing. works beautifully in the real world. you know, people dont buy expensive thing - and oh i sold every watch i announced within a couple of days so maybe it was fair pricing?! But memebersales yadda yadda aside, we cannot get together their. no problem i will stay away. can i just take part in the other parts of RWI please?! no real reason i should'nt or?
Lmfao, your so stupid.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Okay - so we just dont get together about the member sales rules. I dont understand nevertheless why we dont let the market take care of pricing. works beautifully in the real world. you know, people dont buy expensive thing - and oh i sold every watch i announced within a couple of days so maybe it was fair pricing?!

But memebersales yadda yadda aside, we cannot get together their. no problem i will stay away. can i just take part in the other parts of RWI please?! no real reason i should'nt or?

Hey Scrounger !! Just Go away !!!!!!!!!!!