• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig tobi

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php/89095-tobi

For buying watches at wholesale and selling them off full price. Did you not think we would find out?

It's made a little bit easier when the only thing you do on the forums is sell PAM005's that all have the same description, and one on a STAFF HOLD as well.

Hope you enjoyed your little business, you'll be sorely missed.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
sharingan_wheel_by_neronin.gif

Reactions: Taylor810

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh you little shitstain you!
And now, I'm going to screw you over but good!

2178156.jpg

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Sorry mods, going off a bit tangent here but how come I can't see these troublesome sales post? And other [NEW] sales posts?

wooky492

21/9/12
and Tobi, do you think all the rest of us are so thick that we never thought of doing it? We don't do it because IT'S SHITE THING TO DO!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sorry mods, going off a bit tangent here but how come I can't see these troublesome sales post? And other [NEW] sales posts?
I can't get that link either, it must have been removed. Go to members, search his name and a whole lot of threads come up mostly sales.

wooky492

21/9/12
Steelie, what happened to the creature in your GIF? Looks like the mouth is stretched longer than the head. Lucky I finished my dinner 3 hours ago.LOL

Oh well done tobi
doigt.gif
.....you're a true little gem
doigt.gif
.....make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay
doigt.gif

horror3.gif

wooky492

21/9/12
Maybe this is a question best posed to tobi mate.
lol-022.gif

dear tobi is not responding since put in the brig.... yawn inducing character he might be? lol

Oi, Steelie,, there is a set of boob jumping up and down your fish

wooky492

21/9/12
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your depleted account but I love it. Very original. ;-D
Yeah.....my old depleted ImageShack account decided not to host my sig any more.....this is the only one I can find for now.
bouncingboobs_zpszarmzn4b.gif

lol-022.gif

wooky492

21/9/12
Ok.. so Where are all the RWI Wolfpack? Sub4me? Hope you are not too busy making your Black banner. lol

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'm very happy to see him caught and let me mine remind everyone how difficult the staff have it watching over the sales area. Its really serious business. Here we have a member buying wholesale and reselling at retail in essence making himself a dealer without approval. Fing asshole.

D

d4m.test

Seriously?? What a douche. Sub, please cut off this guys nob and stick it to his forehead, like a limp dick unicorn!!

tobi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/14
So here is my view of it (background: bronica checked with francis and told me via PM that I lied about the price a bought the watch for..) Quoting my email answer to bronica here:

so you say francis did not confirm the price? last time i bought 2 pieces from him - 169 dollar a pop - he charges 60 dollar for triangle shipping to germany - so we're talking 398$ here - sending that to china via western union sets my germany credit card back exactly 415 EUR - can proove via screenshot if you want.

so if i list them for 230 EUR and sell them for 200 (since nobody pays the asking price) i actually dump 7 EUR - oh except the last time where the f***cking movement wasn't working and i had to take it to the watchsmith for 30 EUR - right there i dumped 37 EUR.

Look i really do not see your point. Regarding the sell while on staff hold - your first pm to me was:

"
Hey mate! Just wondering where you got the PAM005 here?
"

and it was a good moment after massari74 wrote me about the watch, i did not know & you do i did not identify yourself as a mod - so i just ignored you while i was in negotiation with massari74. Remeber, i was on the go the whole weekend only checking tap-a-talk. There you dont see status, badges etc.

So - after i send out massari74 the PP details - he did just pay! So for me it was a sale i did not even checked the status of the thread and just added "sold" so no one would bother me further with that.

I understand that you guys take it very seriously to keep the member sales clean. But i think you are tracking down the wrong person here. And you know what? regarding the rule that you should not profit? yes i did not know this rule - do you know why? because it is not part of the 8 rules listet for the membersales forum. if it is that important - why not just list it there?!

And when you put a thread on stuff hold and need more info - why not PM the member with some clear communication like:

"Hey Member XX, I'm the Mod of Section blabla and i put your sales thread on staff hold until you give me the following information.. please note: do not sell your piece until then"

Clear communication is everything.

The reason why i sell the watches for 200 EUR when i did not know the rule? simple: because you can get it from TDs for that sometimes. so it is basically impossible to make profit from that - and please - just think that thru - even if i would make profit from that - how much would that be? 5 EUR a watch.. come on, that accusation doesn't even make sense.